• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I want to believe that, but I can see coc republicans taking a payoff of some kind from big left tech money and replacing Trump with some sort of Mitt, Jeb, Liz combo.
    CoC are not in charge of the party apparatus, mittens niece was removed and Trump‘s daughter is in charge. I am fairly confident in my assessment of what would happen.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    That list = yuk.
    I think one is a good man but not ideal for the modern situation. A couple provide good sound bites occasionally, but little else. Half are career politicians. I don't see many practical choices, that list or otherwise, but that particular list doesn't elicit any enthusiasm from me. None.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That list = yuk.
    I think one is a good man but not ideal for the modern situation. A couple provide good sound bites occasionally, but little else. Half are career politicians. I don't see many practical choices, that list or otherwise, but that particular list doesn't elicit any enthusiasm from me. None.
    Who then?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I see no practical choices, I may have already mentioned that. As to who, if I must offer anyone, perhaps someone not entrenched in politics. An outsider with a similar world view as Trump's. I don't have a clear choice to offer, but I'm certain the person I would prefer isn't on that list.
    As in all things Trump, his needs in a VP are very different than the conventional. The President usually presents as the nice guy, the VP as the attack dog. Obviously Trump is the alpha attack dog so therefore needs a VP that brings something else to the table. Maybe a constituency that he wants to boost like the minority or possibly Jewish groups.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Maybe a constituency that he wants to boost like the minority or possibly Jewish groups.
    Identity politics suck. Maybe his vp pick should be an American, of any flavor, that believes in the America First governance approach. Some one with nothing to lose that is willing to kick ass and take names. Some one hyper focused on results and not afraid to insult traditional decorum. Some one not beholden to the money-men in the shadows. Is that person on that list?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Some one hyper focused on results and not afraid to insult traditional decorum. Some one not beholden to the money-men in the shadows. Is that person on that list?
    This is just not very likely in the real world and that is the very description of Trump himself. My money man is a good guy but your money man is a bad guy, but at the end of the day the only people that can get their message out are the independently wealthy or those funded by what you call a “money man”…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

More lawfare. AND, shutting down a promitet Trump voice with a uuuuge following the entire time before the election. Shocked I say…

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Speaking of neeners, anyone seen tlex?
    I think he has 'rejected our reality and substituted his own'

The more people operate from the position that their beliefs are right and unquestionable, the more likely they are to need to eliminate contact with those who would question those beliefs

The ignore list is an in INGO manifestation of this tendency

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Garland is complete chicago machine. Both he and Obama came up working for Abner Mikva, so Congress can keep him there for the rest of the year and he will keep repeating what he is told to say by the man behind the curtain.
    But the new RoE say we can prosecute him and jail him for his many sins for the rest of his life, or just ruin him financially with lawfare

A few of these apparatchiks will need to be dragged into the dock before that finally sinks in

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    As in all things Trump, his needs in a VP are very different than the conventional. The President usually presents as the nice guy, the VP as the attack dog. Obviously Trump is the alpha attack dog so therefore needs a VP that brings something else to the table. Maybe a constituency that he wants to boost like the minority or possibly Jewish groups.
    Jews ARE a minority

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Surprised Vivek is not on the roster.
    I'm not. He doesn't read as trustworthy. He says all the right things but it is difficult to discern whether he really believes them or is just someone else willing to ride America First's coattails for his own purposes

He doesn't add anything to the ticket, what states will he help carry? The VP in this race needs to bring something useful to the table

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm not. He doesn't read as trustworthy. He says all the right things but it is difficult to discern whether he really believes them or is just someone else willing to ride America First's coattails for his own purposes

He doesn't add anything to the ticket, what states will he help carry? The VP in this race needs to bring something useful to the table

Someone has to carry on the legacy. So far he's the closest thing to Trump.
    I'm not sure why you think he isn't sincere when he's willing to drag his name through the mud just as hard as Trump has.

Top Bottom