• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    As for those charts, they show no proof of anything. You read what you want into it. I don't think about it one way or another. Again, I want to know why the Republicans allowed cheating to happen if it did? What are they going to do to stop it this time?
    IMO this is disingenuous, also. It reminds me of the dems saying ignore the cratering of consumer confidence and leading manufacturing indicators as well as the increase in prices affecting the average American because the stock market is still setting new highs (right up until it isn't)

'There's no proof' is a lie people tell themselves so they don't have to do anything uncomfortable

If you're holding out for a high democrat official to admit they cheat in a sworn affidavit, don't forget to carve your initials in the wall of the boxcar

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    My county and state will go red. I can't do anything at a national level.

Hell, I've testified at the statehouse, have you?

Nothing. Many of us have said they've had 4 years to dial in and amp up their cheating...

Democrats = Republicans.

How many Rs have come out in support of Kamala?

See below.

Republicans helped certify senile Joe into office. Uniparty > Republicans > Trump.
    People who believe they will fail are almost never wrong

On your feet or on your knees

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    This is just an excuse to make no decision in the matter. You shouldn't believe in gravity, either, because a graviton has never been detected nor does science have the faintest idea how it works - it just seems like there is something pulling things towards other things

Instead of hiding behind 'there's no proof', come up with an alternate hypothesis to explain how Biden legitimately got elected

If you truly believe he earned all the votes he received and there were not enough questionable ones to change the outcome, then say so, say why and show your work

Proof of what really happened may never see the light of day, that is certainly what the plan was and all the power on the left is marshaled to keep it that way. In light of that, what little evidence has trickled out should seem to be about 1/1000 of what likely was going on

'There's no evidence' is just an excuse to wash your hands, or sit on them
    You can't confidently claim fraud when you have zero proof. Don't forget- he blew the debates in 2020, looked like a clown when he got Covid, and also failed to play the mail in/early voting game effectively like the Democrats did. He told (and based on this board- convinced) his base to go on election day. So yeah, I do believe he genuinely lost and since I am yet to see anything but a hunch to the contrary, I have no reason not to.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You can't confidently claim fraud when you have zero proof.
    Do you have any proof the 2020 election even existed? There is zero proof. i see no concrete proof the 2020 election even happened, much less fraud…

Don't forget- he blew the debates in 2020, looked like a clown when he got Covid, and also failed to play the mail in/early voting game effectively like the Democrats did. He told (and based on this board- convinced) his base to go on election day. So yeah, I do believe he genuinely lost and since I am yet to see anything but a hunch to the contrary, I have no reason not to.
    You are so slick, got to work in another way to blame Trump, but you really are on the republican side… :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Do you have any proof the 2020 election even existed? There is zero proof. i see no concrete proof the 2020 election even happened, much less fraud…

You are so slick, got to work in another way to blame Trump, but you really are on the republican side… :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
    I will give credit when it is due and blame when it is due. I don't worship or blindly follow politicians. I'm glad Hillary didn't win and he did what he needed to in 2016. I just haven't seen results since.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    This thread is proof and evidence of why the Dems continue to win.

They get in line, rally around their (******) candidate and get them elected...

For the Rs it's Trump fighting the RINOs and the rest of the party...

Thanks @HKFaninCarmel, @KLB, and @JettaKnight...folks who consider voting for Trump see **** like this and say why would I want to vote for a disorganized parties lead candidate?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Thanks @HKFaninCarmel, @KLB, and @JettaKnight...folks who consider voting for Trump see **** like this and say why would I want to vote for a disorganized parties lead candidate?
    100%

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

"But muh conscience!"

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I hate reading articles like this because they paint a much more rosy picture than the one I see, and false hope just leads to crushing disappointment the day after.
    The thing about Trump is they under score or give a false lower poll number. They actually do that with any Republicans that aren't RINOs like Romney, Young, McCain, Holcomb etc...

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel

We are only months removed from this board suggesting Nikki Haley, who polled way ahead of Trump head-to-head with Biden, was like electing Obama or something. This board also had many Trump die-hards defending Matt Gaetz throwing McCarthy out of the Speaker role because he didn't perform miracles with a narrow majority. Republicans are terrible at just falling in line like D’s, but its not like everyone was open to not Trump here either. I'm voting Trump, because I want Republicans in charge, I am just honest in how I see him.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    As a Black man in America, I saw real progress under Trump. His policies led to record-low Black unemployment and real criminal justice reform. Democrats claim to have our back, but their policies often hold us back, keeping us dependent instead of empowering us.

Welcome to INGO.
    I see it's your first day. And you've jumped into the politics section.
    Just remember... always good to have a thick skin here, it can be a bit 'rough' sometimes.

:wavey:

Top Bottom