• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    1- In what way am I on a gravy train? Must be missing this. I don't get any checks or royalties or whatever you think I get.
    If one drills down there is often an angle for beliefs like yours. I had friends that sounded like you in 08 they voted obummer, their gravy train was keeping the kites they failed at raising as successfull independent young adults on their insurance until the kids turned 26.

2- Again, what did he do that Biden didn't reverse right away? No new wars would have been a good thing to bring up at the debate, but he got outsmarted somehow by Kamala and took her bait. I don't make money off wars. I served in Bush’s war and certainly
    didnt benefit from that, minus a tax-free bonus in a combat zone.
    He did what he could limited by the constitution, the uni-party, and the pols you promote like DeSantis.

3- Gun freedom grew at the state level and diminished in others. Trump didn't root out the ATF. Trump did what? Leveraged his DOJ for worthless plastic bump stocks?
    More constitutional carry, more SCOTUS decisions supporting gun rights were done by those he nominated. Stop giving other the credit, only the president selected the nominees.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    If one drills down there is often an angle for beliefs like yours. I had friends that sounded like you in 08 they voted obummer, their gravy train was keeping the kites they failed at raising as successfull independent young adults on their insurance until the kids turned 26.

He did what he could limited by the constitution, the uni-party, and the pols you promote like DeSantis.

More constitutional carry, more SCOTUS decisions supporting gun rights were done by those he nominated. Stop giving other the credit, only the president selected the nominees.
    1- Completely irrelevant to me. I want small government conservatives who can win and create a sustainable coalition.
    2- So, nothing? DeSantis has been a wrecking ball in Florida and quite effective. I think he would have done it in the WH, but the boots were funny or something.
    3- Mitch McConnell is the mastermind of the SCOTUS. You can hate him for anything else, but don’t pretend that the navigation that gave us Gorsuch and ACB specifically wasn’t on Mitch.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    1- Completely irrelevant to me. I want small government conservatives who can win and create a sustainable coalition.
    There usually is an underlying reason people do what they do. So why are you always railing against conservatives that want what you say you want and push uni-party candidates much of the time?

2- So, nothing? DeSantis has been a wrecking ball in Florida and quite effective. I think he would have done it in the WH, but the boots were funny or something.
    He certainly has done very good things in FL but it wasn’t his time and he failed to recognize it was not.

3- Mitch McConnell is the mastermind of the SCOTUS. You can hate him for anything else, but don’t pretend that the navigation that gave us Gorsuch and ACB specifically wasn’t on Mitch.
    He just lacked one thing to execute it, and NONE of the candidates he supported would have ever given it to him, he could ONLY do what his part was because I and others pushed Trump across the finish line…

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    There usually is an underlying reason people do what they do. So why are you always railing against conservatives that want what you say you want and push uni-party candidates much of the time?

He certainly has done very good things in FL but it wasn’t his time and he failed to recognize it was not.

He just lacked one thing to execute it, and NONE of the candidates he supported would have ever given it to him, he could ONLY do what his part was because I and others pushed Trump across the finish line…
    I don’t rail against conservatives. I don’t care for the dumb ones (Lake, Royce, Gaetz, etc.) but I want governing majority of them.
    Jury is still out if this is “Trump’s time”
    Trump wouldn’t have been in the position he was without McConnell, who played the long game masterfully all the way back to when Trump was donating Democrat.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't believe polls either. The 2016 Presidential race, the 2020 Presidential race and the 2022 mid-terms broke me of that.
    It is not believing polls, that is being told what to believe, it is understanding and interpreting the polls. That is why most folks want to see the internals, or in the case of a NYT poll instinctively know they did it in the dems favor. For example what percentage of registered republicans will vote? Registered dems? Registered independents? How about likely repubs, dems, and independents? The pollster is the one that predicts just who will vote then get those that will vote to tell them the truth, the pollster can make the poll say anything they want.

What is remarkable is that pollsters that usually are pro dem are not able to give the dems a rosy picture and some are right out saying so. That was the point of the article I posted that seems to rub some wrong.

This is from a typical left analyst:

Former President Donald Trump is leading Harris in key sun belt states, including Arizona, Georgia and North Carolina, according to a Monday New York Times/Siena College Poll. Halperin, on “Wake Up America,” said if Harris loses these three sun belt states along with Nevada, she will have just one path to victory, and if Nebraska changes how it allocates its electoral votes, even that path could vanish.”

“It leaves out one of the four sun belt states, but I have reason to believe the trend there would be the same
    .”

To me that is good to know but I’m not betting the farm on it…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This reeks of out group bias. You disagree with the other party's politics, made them your enemy, determined they are evil, then ascribed evil motives and actions. But of course, your own side is righteous, therefore does not engage of shenanigans of any sort.
    They are f*cking communists, intent on the deconstruction of what makes America America. They are as evil as they can be short of taking the mark, and I'm not at all sure some of them have not already done so

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They are f*cking communists, intent on the deconstruction of what makes America America. They are as evil as they can be short of taking the mark, and I'm not at all sure some of them have not already done so
    Some cannot follow in Jesus footsteps and call evil, evil, and grab the whip and beat the moneychangers out of the temple. Nope, that wouldn’t be loving nor turning the other cheek.

There is a time for turning the other cheek and getting along, it has been done by republicans most of my life, now is the time to crack the whip…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I believe facts and evidence. When you have facts and evidence beyond “well, he had a lot of votes and that doesn’t look right to me” then I will believe you. In the meantime, it just sounds retarded.
    This is just an excuse to make no decision in the matter. You shouldn't believe in gravity, either, because a graviton has never been detected nor does science have the faintest idea how it works - it just seems like there is something pulling things towards other things

Instead of hiding behind 'there's no proof', come up with an alternate hypothesis to explain how Biden legitimately got elected

If you truly believe he earned all the votes he received and there were not enough questionable ones to change the outcome, then say so, say why and show your work

Proof of what really happened may never see the light of day, that is certainly what the plan was and all the power on the left is marshaled to keep it that way. In light of that, what little evidence has trickled out should seem to be about 1/1000 of what likely was going on

'There's no evidence' is just an excuse to wash your hands, or sit on them

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Some cannot follow in Jesus footsteps and call evil, evil, and grab the whip and beat the moneychangers out of the temple. Nope, that wouldn’t be loving nor turning the other cheek.

There is a time for turning the other cheek and getting along, it has been done by republicans most of my life, now is the time to crack the whip…
    Seems time to beat the plowshares back into swords

Top Bottom