• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    For those that say Trump never admits mistakes:

“The former president says he had some great advisers and members of his administration but admitted he got broadsided with the Deep State antics and the Russian collusion hoax and didn’t know Washington all that well.”

“He quipped that he knew all the players now: the good ones, the bad ones, the weak ones, and the stupid ones. Trump admitted he made nominations and picked individuals who didn’t work out. Jeff Sessions as Attorney General and Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State were two top picks that flamed out. That’s not going to happen again.”
    Trump 2024 is better than Trump 2020 or Trump 2016.

sairax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 2, 2024
    Indianapolis
    So I just perused through some recent posts and not many people are talking about the fact that Walz literally let St Paul and Mpls burn while he did jack sh*t. In my Neanderthal ignoramus opinion, that's a clear window to the future if he wins. He might just let the country burn if he's VP... but hey what do I know? I'm just an ignoramus

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Is this the election cycle where if the Republicans get control they abolish obammy care?
    :horse:

That one is dead. If I take your truck out and wreck it there is nothing that can undo the wreck. Nothing!

The practices cannot be handed back to the doctors that sold them, the digital records are not going back in the file cabinet it cannot be undone and anyone that says it can doesn’t understand that it was a regulation as much as something done to us that cannot be taken back.

The best we can hope for is government getting out of the medical care which would be very easy, pass a law that companies can no longer get any tax credits for healthcare expenses, then give the healthcare deductions to the people for the insurance or healthcare they choose to purchase.

In a quick minute both .gov and companies are out and people are in charge of what coverage they want…

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    :horse:

That one is dead. If I take your truck out and wreck it there is nothing that can undo the wreck. Nothing!

The practices cannot be handed back to the doctors that sold them, the digital records are not going back in the file cabinet it cannot be undone and anyone that says it can doesn’t understand that it was a regulation as much as something done to us that cannot be taken back.

The best we can hope for is government getting out of the medical care which would be very easy, pass a law that companies can no longer get any tax credits for healthcare expenses, then give the healthcare deductions to the people for the insurance or healthcare they choose to purchase.

In a quick minute both .gov and companies are out and people are in charge of what coverage they want…

What is dead to me is the uniparty.

TheSpookyCat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2024
    NW Indy
    I have spent the last hour reading this thread. Wow, you guys are brutal!

Did something happen to @BugI02? He was all over this thread until a couple months ago, always with something entertaining to say.

Now I don’t see his posts anywhere, is he okay?

Top Bottom