• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    There was a debate thread. Those with TDS saw what they wanted, those with open eyes saw a three on one, and who knows what the liars in media actually saw, they already had their narrative created…
    Yeah, it was a pile-on with the mods, see above, but Trump completely tanked.

Like I said, Trump didn't pick-up a SINGLE vote with that performance...

Harris sticking to talking points, platitudes and non-answers did well, especially compared to the cackling, incoherent mess we've seen in the past. Throw in pushing Trump's buttons at the end of almost every answer she gave, yeah, she lapped him. Not even close.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yeah, it was a pile-on with the mods, see above, but Trump completely tanked.

Like I said, Trump didn't pick-up a SINGLE vote with that performance...

Harris sticking to talking points, platitudes and non-answers did well, especially compared to the cackling, incoherent mess we've seen in the past. Throw in pushing Trump's buttons at the end of almost every answer she gave, yeah, she lapped him. Not even close.
    Glad you were happy and could come here to celebrate…

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Why do self proclaimed conservatives demand that presidents act the way the uniparty demands?
    Conservatives who are clear-eyed about Trump's many faults and weaknesses have been clear about the Democrats playbook for almost two years now. Let's see, so far...
    • Threaten lawfare to ensure Trump enters race ✅
    • Engage in lawfare to ensure Trump wins nomination ✅
    • Obtain felony conviction to be able to call him a "convicted felon" ✅
    • Dump Biden for literally anyone else if Biden's polls falter ✅
    • Run a "safe" campaign while pushing Trump's buttons and watch him implode ✅
    Still to come on the playbook (first ones are repeats of winning plays in 2018, 2020, 2022):
    • Support MAGA opponents in purple/pink/leans red districts/states
    • Make those Maga nominees either defend or run away from Trump's extreme rheteric (J6, stolen elections, etc... now eating pets)
    • Win elections that should have been toss-ups or likely R as those MAGA nominees scare away any "normal" voters as extremists... or get trashed by MAGA is they say anything remotely sane on those subjects
    • Crush Trump, crush in the house races, hold on the the Senate
    • Trashcan the filibuster
    • Pass LITERALLY EVERYTHING ON THEIR LIST the first week or so

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Glad you were happy and could come here to celebrate…
    Nope... I know what time it is... do you?

It's back to the "wilderness" pre-Reagan coalition... hoping for a little luck to get either the Senate or the Presidency to block/slow the Dem agenda.

And remember, you all voted for this.

ETA: It was all predicted long ago by those with sober minds.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Nope... I know what time it is... do you?

It's back to the "wilderness" pre-Reagan coalition... hoping for a little luck to get either the Senate or the Presidency to block/slow the Dem agenda.

And remember, you all voted for this.

ETA: It was all predicted long ago by those with sober minds.
    Ah yes, those RINO’s longing for the days of the uniparty coc republicans. I hear Liz Cheney and her dad are looking for those like you and HK to rebuild the party…

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Ah yes, those RINO’s longing for the days of the uniparty coc republicans. I hear Liz Cheney and her dad are looking for those like you and HK to rebuild the party…
    Hilarious... the one percent of policy difference I had with 2017-2020 Trump, while he was in office, I was to the right of him.

And you highlight Trump's problem... throw out the RINO/Uniparty/CoC republicans, and their voters, at this point in time is a losing, contracting coalition. Actively repel them to the point some vote Dem, and it brings the leftist cataclysm of unfettered power.

Many have long pointed to the model of building a winning coalition, FIRST, then making it progressively redder/more conservative. It's been done very successfully at the state level, by state leaders... we should have gotten one of them as our National leader... we didn't... you didn't... we got the opposite.

What time it is is very near the end if something major doesn’t happen…
    Yup, better "hope" something "changes"... otherwise it's all been playbooked and predicted.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Why do self proclaimed conservatives demand that presidents act the way the uniparty demands?
    Not sure if this was directed at me.

I am not a self proclaimed conservative. I am less conservative than most that post here and like Trump.

As far as demanding that he, or anyone else, acts the way I want them to is an absurd wish at best.

He has always been a bit mouthy. Likes to get his digs in. He should stick to the script that his crew set up for him. He is losing all the cool factor that he gained from the assassination attempt because it's all back to the same stuff that turned so many that I know away from him.

He can say all the stuff he wants, he can mean tweet, he can name call. Personally I think he would be better off leaving that stuff out while he is trying to win votes.

I am sure that if he and I were to talk he wouldn't care about my opinion.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Not sure if this was directed at me.

I am not a self proclaimed conservative. I am less conservative than most that post here and like Trump.

As far as demanding that he, or anyone else, acts the way I want them to is an absurd wish at best.

He has always been a bit mouthy. Likes to get his digs in. He should stick to the script that his crew set up for him. He is losing all the cool factor that he gained from the assassination attempt because it's all back to the same stuff that turned so many that I know away from him.

He can say all the stuff he wants, he can mean tweet, he can name call. Personally I think he would be better off leaving that stuff out while he is trying to win votes.

I am sure that if he and I were to talk he wouldn't care about my opinion.
    Only in the sense that the definition of what is presidential is a narrative of the powers that be to be used to sideline any that dare try to check their power…

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    That is the normal sample size for debate panels. If it was a different outcome the left would be all over it.
    They had plenty to be all over after that debate. Maybe if the group was 9-1 rather than 6-4. That's just 1 swing vote.

Besides I am pretty sure if they broke 9-1 Trump the left would say the same thing you would if they broke 9-1 Harris.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They had plenty to be all over after that debate. Maybe if the group was 9-1 rather than 6-4. That's just 1 swing vote.

Besides I am pretty sure if they broke 9-1 Trump the left would say the same thing you would if they broke 9-1 Harris.
    See, what you never get us the nuance of things. Always looking for the smart aleck answer and never looking at the substance. These things are not equal. A 9-1 is predictable from the leftist media a 6-4 is remarkable from the leftist media. Will you have a post today that shares information and discussion or the usual trolling?

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Only in the sense that the definition of what is presidential is a narrative of the powers that be to be used to sideline any that dare try to check their power…
    When I see actions like that from an adult I do not appreciate it.

Running for POTUS or not I think he needs to back away from the childish name calling.

I will still be voting for him. Nobody is perfect. This is a character flaw that I see in him. My opinion only of course.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    So is Reuters in on the conservative narrative?

If 60% of undecided voters decided to vote Trump, and 30% decided to vote Harris, with only 10% remaining undecided... then Trump will get a huge bump in the post debate polling... right?

Top Bottom