• ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I mean…that sounds pretty good to me.

Prosecute Clinton? **** yeah…long overdue.

Prosecute Obama, Biden, Pelosi, AOC…whoever? Sure…go for it.

I don‘t view prosecuting politicians for their crimes as a bad thing…I sincerely hope we see much more of this type of thing.

Trump’s prosecution does more to drain the swamp than his presidency ever could.

You'll be screeching when someone like stacy abrams runs and ends up getting 92 felonies attached to her just months before the presidential election.

Remember, this isn't about justice, this is about controlling access to the white house.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I mean…that sounds pretty good to me.

Prosecute Clinton? **** yeah…long overdue.

Prosecute Obama, Biden, Pelosi, AOC…whoever? Sure…go for it.

I don‘t view prosecuting politicians for their crimes as a bad thing…I sincerely hope we see much more of this type of thing.

Trump’s prosecution does more to drain the swamp than his presidency ever could.
    Interesting take. Do you have no unease about the basterdization of law that was used to prosecute Trump? Bonus question, per your post... What crime has 0bama committed that is worthy of prosecution (in your view)?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I prefer Felonious Trump…it has a certain jazzy ring to it.

Lol…search “Obama” on this forum If you really believe what you just posted.
    Well, that's because Obama was the original prototype for illegitimate president

Best we can do is pretender to the throne of maybe president taqiyya

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You'll be screeching when someone like stacy abrams runs and ends up getting 92 felonies attached to her just months before the presidential election.

Remember, this isn't about justice, this is about controlling access to the white house.
    That may be true, but smugly self-satisfied progressives won't believe it's possible until they see something like it happen. Personally, I favor prosecuting Clinton and Obama for their crimes while in office - Obama first because he's the ring-leader

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country

Out of the 4 that are mentioned in this article I hope it is JD Vance. He's voting record is the best of all of them. I think Ben Carson might be my second, then Rubio.
    Stefanik is a NO!
    A little late to the party, but if I had to bet a quarter, I'd say it's none of the above.

Top Bottom