• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    That may be true, but smugly self-satisfied progressives won't believe it's possible until they see something like it happen. Personally, I favor prosecuting Clinton and Obama for their crimes while in office - Obama first because he's the ring-leader

I think we should save the strategy for who ever they run next, who ever they run for congressional seats, etc.

Let the past be the past, don't actually obsess about people who are no longer a political threat, go after people who are a political threat.

Remember, it's not about getting even, it's about manipulating and gaining power.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We don't have the stones to play their game. If we did, Biden would have been impeached 3x by now.
    I think there are some people in congress that do. The Neocons don’t. But that’s not exactly rule breaking. Biden deserves to be impeached.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

That’s great and all, but who is he going to caucus with? Democrats.

He has said he’s not going to seek another term. So why this now while still caucusing with Democrats? If he’s still going to vote with them, why change? Is he planning to run for governor, but is afraid Democrats are now too tainted in WV? :dunno:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Looks like 12 people may have single-handedly got Trump re-elected….. :):

I'm sure this is being evaluated by whatever Davosians are really running this operation. They will be looking at the next step of removing him from the election process if they think this one is not working. Using the judge's options for sentencing will come into play, if they get him into prison, even for a short while, he'll be as dead as Epstein.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Like I stated earlier they set a precedent for the future. It's not going to get better in this country. This is completely out of hand now.
    No holds barred.
    You must be better at using every means available to destroy your opponents or you will be the victim. You either are willing to win with what is available to you to use or you are the loser. Taking the moral high ground in politics will only accelerate your demise. Just remember that in national politics your decision will affect more than just you and your convictions. Winners make the rules.

Top Bottom