• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    But, there is plenty of evidence that the establishment who wanted Joe Biden to win tipped the scales by changing how the election laws were implemented for 2020. They did all they could do to make mail-in-ballots as easy to manipulate as they could get away with. It's hard to prove fraud in that case and that was why they made it easier to cheat with chain of custody and they even extended deadlines. It's not going to be proven that they actually did manipulate the ballots. But there is evidence enough to strongly suspect they did.
    I agree. 2020 worked against Trump, especially in PA.

Trump was in office when it happened. Dems also didn't do it in the middle of the night. Trump has been terrible at get-out-the-vote messaging. He's convinced some that they have to vote in person on election day or else it is useless. Those changes in ballot harvesting and mail-in were open to both sides. The GOP can ballot harvest while fighting ballot harvesting at the same time. We'll watch more election losses if we surrender everything but election day.

We have a special caucus in our party that worships him and will listen to this crap.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There you go again. I'm actually in awe right now. Unbelievable. Trump said that he had no intention of trying to make Mexico pay for it. That he just said it, and no one should have believed it.

So again. I'll say what I'm saying, no more, no less, and we'll see what you think I'm saying.

All I'm saying, no more. No less. Is politicians, don't ****ing lie about what you plan to do, making promises you have no intention of keeping. Like drain the swamp. And yes, making Mexico pay for the wall. And if they do, make ******** promises, let's call them out for lying.

Candidates have a right to lie. It's part of free speech. So I'm not saying they are breaking any laws. Voters have a right to call them out for lying, and we should. But some candidates have supporters so into them that they'll refuse to believe that they've been lied to EVEN WHEN THE CANDIDATE ADMITS IT WAS A LIE!

This is irrelevant. It doesn't matter how feasible the promise could have been, when the candidate himself admits it was a lie, and he had no intention of fulfilling it, and that no one should have believed it!

How do you do it? Seriously. I'm curious. I want to know why people think what they think. I thought Kathy Newman was being disingenuous as she re-stated everything Peterson said as something nefarious that he didn't say. I don't think you are being disingenuous.

I suspect you believe what you're saying. I suspect you're just not capable of seeing how Trump could be any less than what you think of him. And that's your right to believe and say what you want. But I'm gonna call you out when you say I'm saying something I did not say or imply.
    Got it, the truth is “irrelevant”…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I agree. 2020 worked against Trump, especially in PA.

Trump was in office when it happened. Dems also didn't do it in the middle of the night. Trump has been terrible at get-out-the-vote messaging. He's convinced some that they have to vote in person on election day or else it is useless. Those changes in ballot harvesting and mail-in were open to both sides. The GOP can ballot harvest while fighting ballot harvesting at the same time. We'll watch more election losses if we surrender everything but election day.

We have a special caucus in our party that worships him and will listen to this crap.

Maybe you should get your ears checked…

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

I would change the headline from "if" to "when".

The DC trial starts the day after Super Tuesday. He will be found guilty and the judge will keep him in jail during his appeal. Then, 5 to 10 states SOS's will pull him off the ballet. Enter President Newsom.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

There are currently exactly 9 supreme court justices. That is the truth. It has nothing to do with this conversation. There's an example of how "the truth" is irrelevant. Saying even the truth (I'm not conceding that the paragraph was the truth) is irrelevant is not saying it's not still the truth. It's just not relevant to the point.

It's the same with the paragraph I quoted and said was irrelevant. It's irrelevant to the point I made. Trump himself said he had no intention of making Mexico pay for the wall. It doesn't matter how many ways you can concoct in your head for how Trump might have been able to claim that he made Mexico pay for the wall.

Bottom line, Trump said himself he was never going to make Mexico pay for the wall. You're just trying to find technicalities where you can feel like you've salvaged this.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well, that's what he gets because he didn't AVIDE by the rules.
    Proof that Karens come in both female and male. Technically even betas are males.
    So INGO does not believe people should honor the contracts they sign? The azzholes are those that sign contracts, violate those contracts, and put the volunteers that serve on the HOA board in bad situations. Don’t want an HOA, don’t buy a home and agree to an HOA…

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There are currently exactly 9 supreme court justices. That is the truth. It has nothing to do with this conversation. There's an example of how "the truth" is irrelevant. Saying even the truth (I'm not conceding that the paragraph was the truth) is irrelevant is not saying it's not still the truth. It's just not relevant to the point.

It's the same with the paragraph I quoted and said was irrelevant. It's irrelevant to the point I made. Trump himself said he had no intention of making Mexico pay for the wall. It doesn't matter how many ways you can concoct in your head for how Trump might have been able to claim that he made Mexico pay for the wall.

Bottom line, Trump said himself he was never going to make Mexico pay for the wall. You're just trying to find technicalities where you can feel like you've salvaged this.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Oh geeez. Now we have an HOA discussion entering the thread. :facepalm:

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So INGO does not believe people should honor the contracts they sign? The azzholes are those that sign contracts, violate those contracts, and put the volunteers that serve on the HOA board in bad situations. Don’t want an HOA, don’t buy a home and agree to an HOA…
    Does the HOA board instruct their volunteers to act like raging maniacs and stalk the homeowner, sticking their face in their doorbell cameras? Seems like a registered letter might be the way to go instead.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Does the HOA board instruct their volunteers to act like raging maniacs and stalk the homeowner, sticking their face in their doorbell cameras? Seems like a registered letter might be the way to go instead.
    Heated physical confrontation usually doesn't end well.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Jesus Christ, Mike. Is everything a call to battle for you? Listen to the HOA guy's rant. Pay attention to how he pronounces the word "abide". Look at my post. See how I spelled "abide" to lampoon his pronunciation. Look up the word "sarcasm". Relax.

You be you, but personally, I would hate to go through life always looking for an affront. I would think that it would suck just trying to keep track of all the outrages. All imo, of course.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wait. Karen? Is that you?

Top Bottom