• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Only totally random thoughts...if it has a rational or traceable train of thought it simply doesn't qualify. Or you can just go with what the voices in your head are telling you.

How did you know the voices were back....how did you know.

Be quite I am talking to them now.....leave me alone

Ruger-9mm

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2014
    Out and about
    And another one. When I throw something out, that I'm not using anymore that "might" possibly have some useful value, like an old screen door that's slightly busted (roll up screen is broken and the handle is messed up), I break the heck out of it even more so my weird, hoarder neighbor across the street doesn't take it. Is that weird of me? I busted the glass on the screen door, and I have an old garage sink I'm tossing this week that I've cut a hole in the bottom of it. He's a creeper and I don't want him rifling through my trash...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And another one. When I throw something out, that I'm not using anymore that "might" possibly have some useful value, like an old screen door that's slightly busted (roll up screen is broken and the handle is messed up), I break the heck out of it even more so my weird, hoarder neighbor across the street doesn't take it. Is that weird of me? I busted the glass on the screen door, and I have an old garage sink I'm tossing this week that I've cut a hole in the bottom of it. He's a creeper and I don't want him rifling through my trash...

I had a neighbor like that. I would just take my junk over and drop it in front of his garage. Kept him out of my yard. He loved it. Weird Huh

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I really like mild metal music, but I don't understand why they have to ruin a good song with guttural screaming. I just discovered the group Write This Down. So far I kind of like them but I could do without the screams towards the end of the songs.

Top Bottom