Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    WOHOO, the Mexican maintenance man, who from now on I will refer to as 3M, showed up today!!!

He made sure my diagnosis was correct, and that the rotary seal had, in fact sprung a leak, then he gave me a wise, old-world look, and said "I go to shop now" That was 6 hours ago.

AHHH, the apartment life.
    Nothing like giving someone 6 thousand dollars a year for a little piece of a crappy building from the 60s, built by the lowest bidder, where they can rule you like the Nazis, circa 1942.

**** the city, **** it right in its ear. Im so ready to get the hell out of here.

See what I did there??? Im a poet and didnt know it. I can make it rhyme EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!

Its more likely that, upon seeing I was home, he decided not to return until Im at work tomorrow, so he can case my place, and tell his other illegal friends.

Isnt America GREAT????

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I fried my laptop so I have a borrowed laptop while I wait for my new laptop to get here. Why does Java have to update every single day on this laptop? It seldom updated on my old laptop.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Why is it that you don't realize how bad the condition of something is until you go to paint it? If I could get my hands on the band of idiots the previous owner used to paint in my home I would throttle them for the poor job they did!!! Argh...I can do a better spackling job than that and it's not my full time gig...and we won't even talk about the condition of their supplies! It's like they cleaned the bottom of a chicken coupe, dusted it off and used it to apply a house full of paint.

Oh, and why is it that people who aren't helping you prep suddenly think it's ok to give you unsolicited "advice". (Yes, that was for you dear)

Top Bottom