• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Has to be at least 24 hrs. cold and still in the original delivery box or it just ain't right.

Even the cheapest chain store pizza (little Caesars) can be improved dramatically by simply refrigerating it.

Yep, I never reheat pizza.

I do one step better. Sometimes I order a pizza and take it home and put it in the fridge to eat cold the next evening.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Even the cheapest chain store pizza (little Caesars) can be improved dramatically by simply refrigerating it.

I do one step better. Sometimes I order a pizza and take it home and put it in the fridge to eat cold the next evening.

If you do re-heat do it in a covered skillet on the stove or in the oven in foil...........comes out pretty well.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    A hoodie covered in duct tape is a stupid form of anti-zombie survival clothing.

I have always wondered what the bite strength of a Zombie would be. A human doesn't really have the best bite strength in the animal kingdom and a Zombie, being all dead and what not, would arguably be equivalent or less than that of an ordinary human.

Another thing is that in the shows and movies the hero at some point will "kill" a whole bunch of zombies and ultimately end up covered in "infected" blood but they don't get infected themselves. Although they never cover their eyes or mouth I would assume that if it is an infection that causes zombism then it would be contagious in the same way as say HIV. Where contact with infected blood in the eyes or mouth would cause infection.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I have always wondered what the bite strength of a Zombie would be. A human doesn't really have the best bite strength in the animal kingdom and a Zombie, being all dead and what not, would arguably be equivalent or less than that of an ordinary human.

Another thing is that in the shows and movies the hero at some point will "kill" a whole bunch of zombies and ultimately end up covered in "infected" blood but they don't get infected themselves. Although they never cover their eyes or mouth I would assume that if it is an infection that causes zombism then it would be contagious in the same way as say HIV. Where contact with infected blood in the eyes or mouth would cause infection.
    I believe the general rule as far as strength goes is that it deteriorates the more they use it. You have to consider the fact that they can't feel pain and won't hold back, so a freshly turned zed would actually be "stronger" than the person they were.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom