• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    My son bought his friend a Breaking Bad Snow Globe.

I love it
    NBoladeBreakingBad.jpg

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    How long is your shift?

I work in the office 2 "days" a week for 22 hours at a time. This is my choice. This means I spend the bulk of my time working with no supervision, and it allows me to make the round trip to Chicago 2 days a week instead of 5.

I get a lot more work done this way. Much of my work entails reading blueprints, and it is much easier to concentrate without others around.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    While true, there are additional benefits to having a well-seasoned holster that grips your gun just right.

Ah, yes but that is where this comes into play.

But then there's that pesky "loosening up over time" thing.

Starting off with a good virgin and working it and until it fits just right is the best way to go IMHO. Of course the trick is finding a good quality virgin that is comfortable and that you know you can trust for the long haul, and wont let you down when you need it. Its really hard to do, but worth it. Sure you can find one of those holsters that looks good in the store, and sure your gun may fit it. But when you take it out on the town you find it is awkward and uncomfortable and has kinda a sloppy fit on your gun leaving you wanting something new and better in just a short while.

Or Kydex is a good option.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Ah, yes but that is where this comes into play.

Starting off with a good virgin and working it and until it fits just right is the best way to go IMHO. Of course the trick is finding a good quality virgin that is comfortable and that you know you can trust for the long haul, and wont let you down when you need it. Its really hard to do, but worth it. Sure you can find one of those holsters that looks good in the store, and sure your gun may fit it. But when you take it out on the town you find it is awkward and uncomfortable and has kinda a sloppy fit on your gun leaving you wanting something new and better in just a short while.

Or Kydex is a good option.
    :wrongdoor:

Top Bottom