• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I just don't like Pepsi. Coke is much better. But Dr. Pepper is the best. 7up is better than Sprite though. Sierra Mist sucks. Mountain Dew is awful.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Mini road-rage rant: If you come up behind me on the highway and start tailgating me and I move to the right to let you pass, PASS ME! Don't just hang back until I eventually have to move back in front of you and repeat the whole process. :ranton:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I rarely drink soda/pop at all. Coffee, water, and the occasional beer are about all I drink.

Yeah. I might drink one soda a day but I'll drink about a pot of coffee before noon, maybe a soda with lunch but normally iced tea or water until work is done, then beer after 5pm until bedtime.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I like flavored seltzer water. Something else that is good (if you have acquired a tasted for seltzer water) is a drop or two of vanilla in plain seltzer water. It tastes like cream soda, but not as sweet.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I always have understood why people drink that nectar of the gods. It makes me feel amazing if I drink it on an empty stomach and if I drink it with food it gives me an orgasm. Plus I just like the flavor. If I have a hankering for a citrus soda its dew I want.
    FIFY

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I never have understood why people drink that crap. It makes my guts hurt if I drink it on an empty stomach and if I drink it with food it gives me a headache. Plus I just don't like the flavor. If I have a hankering for a citrus soda its 7up I want.

Washing down my migraine pills with mountain dew usually seems to make the medicine work more effectively.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Mini road-rage rant: If you come up behind me on the highway and start tailgating me and I move to the right to let you pass, PASS ME! Don't just hang back until I eventually have to move back in front of you and repeat the whole process. :ranton:

This is why I have a button that opens the back window, and points imitation missles at the car behind me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I never have understood why people drink that crap. It makes my guts hurt if I drink it on an empty stomach and if I drink it with food it gives me a headache. Plus I just don't like the flavor. If I have a hankering for a citrus soda its 7up I want.

Cherry 7uP or sprite.

Top Bottom