• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sairax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 2, 2024
    Indianapolis
    But like a cancer it can metastasize and while many kids may be just meh toward it, it seems in today's society that it takes just a few screamers to kowtow the majority to fall in line.
    Look what happened to the parents who took an active role in their kid's education and called out that they didn't like what was going on and got led out of school board meetings in handcuffs.
    Doesn't really matter where you or I live if it hasn't come to your school yet it will.
    That's a fair argument, and that's the problem: too many regular folk are willing to give in to the outrageous demands of the loud and colorful few. It's ridiculous. I mean, I was in college at the time when people seriously wanted to spread MAP(minor attracted persons) ideology, and I was essentially shunned by my whole graduating class for not being willing to accept that "these people have the right to feel how they feel". Wtf! I mean wasn't it just 2019 when the rainbow army made a "we're coming for your children" song and we were all told it's just satire? Now where's the satire?

Top Bottom