• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joe138

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Heltonville
    I suspect that a fair amount of the trans' popularity stems from a combination of the normal body insecurities most teens suffer and the pushing of "victimhood status" in education institutions and the popular media. If you can convince a young person who is already feeling "unmanly" or "un-pretty" that being trans is the entree to "victimhood" and "affirmation", you can probably find plenty of recruits to your cause.
    And with that comes attention from "adults" that they crave.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why do you say that?
    Queer theory does not involve sex or sexual preference per se. In queer theory, queer doesn't mean being gay. it just means being different from the established normal. The purpose proposed in Queer Theory is to destabilize normal and replace it with something else. And then when that thing becomes "normal" destroy it again.

Queer theory asserts that "normal" is causes oppression. So if you continually destroy normal then there's no more normal that causes people to oppress abnormal people. So by the queer theory definition, that bitch is queer as ****, even though she's straight. Because it isn't about sexual or gender identity.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Queer theory does not involve sex or sexual preference per se. In queer theory, queer doesn't mean being gay. it just means being different from the established normal. The purpose proposed in Queer Theory is to destabilize normal and replace it with something else. And then when that thing becomes "normal" destroy it again.

Queer theory asserts that "normal" is causes oppression. So if you continually destroy normal then there's no more normal that causes people to oppress abnormal people. So by the queer theory definition, that bitch is queer as ****, even though she's straight. Because it isn't about sexual or gender identity.
    Should I use Urban Dictionary and see what they say?

I'm nervous, the last time I used Urban Dictionary it was to see what a blue waffle was.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    This whole thread is disturbing to say the least and even more disturbing is the fact media is not reporting the sickness that surrounds us. Society is NOT trending in a healthy direction. Just another good reason not to leave home without IT!
    What is disturbing is that some believe we have a path back to the way it used to be…. This is not a gap that will ever be bridged. They will not allow it unless you are willing to give in to their wants completely.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    This is particularly a powerful influence among adolescent girls. Girl politics is brutal. Dudes just fight each other. Girls destroy each other's reputations.

I've said this before. A young girl who experiences or sees other girls get there reputations destroyed see the deference people give transgenders. It's like an automatic shield from bullying. Now they get to be the bullies. It seems to me there's a strong social advantage and incentive to claim you're trans. You get instant acceptance/deference from the institutions and peers. The only place they succeed on their own merits, however, is among conservatives.
    I think you're at least partially right.
    I suspect that a fair amount of the trans' popularity stems from a combination of the normal body insecurities most teens suffer and the pushing of "victimhood status" in education institutions and the popular media. If you can convince a young person who is already feeling "unmanly" or "un-pretty" that being trans is the entree to "victimhood" and "affirmation", you can probably find plenty of recruits to your cause.
    And in some cases, I believe you are right.

I think it can be a defense method for a variety of reasons. Be it bullying, looks, or in the case of my daughter's friend to avoid attention by men due to abuse. And yes that sort of abuse by from my guess more than one of her mother's boyfriends. But I'll give " him" credit, they identify as straight. Most that I know around my daughter's age identify as gay or lesbian trans.

Another one of her friends identifies (supposedly) as a gay man and is quite feminine in dress and most actions. She is pretty, but "flat". Not quite fried egg, but dang close. But if she identifies as a feminine gay man...

Another identifies as a trans lesbian. In his case quite possibly due to bullying along with a host of other issues.

Some I think do it to fit in, not necessarily due to bullying but they see the instant acceptance among some. I live in a rural "city" aka smaller town that happens to be the county seat so it's called a city. It's pretty conservative, and lgbtqwtfbbq can get hassled/bullied pretty bad. If a kid is that lonely they'll go through that to get acceptance from a peer group...

In some respects kinda reminds me of the goth kids in the 80s.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    It’s multivariate. But, there are a lot of factors other than gender dysphoria causing a lot of these girls claiming to be trans.

But, I can’t really get why young dudes do it.
    I've seen some of the girls the one I mentioned has dated. If I was in high school now I might just be wearing a skirt and lipstick...

But to be serious, I feel bad for the kid. Well not a kid anymore. To say his home life is/was (not currently sure) messed up is putting it mildly. Lived with g parents, dad out of the picture mom just didn't care. And this was long before he was trans. Day he turned 18 he woke up and there were locks on the fridge and cabinets and he was told he could feed himself. He had just started a job and wasn't going to get paid for another 3 weeks.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    "But, I can’t really get why young dudes do it."

qObxUdFyDhYbihzwlU.webp

Not you you... they them.

Top Bottom