• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    When the gr666mer and violence threads overlap.

you-might-want-to-just-put-him-down-cartman.gif

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Kids are being taught exactly what parents want their children to be taught. This is proven by the number of children that get on a public schoolbus every day.
    In fairness, most parents are “normies”. They don’t know, don’t want to know, or think all this stuff is happening only in “those other schools”.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Kids are being taught exactly what parents want their children to be taught. This is proven by the number of children that get on a public schoolbus every day.
    This is an absolute ******** statement. My youngest rides the bus and attends public school. She's an honors student and is earning college credits as a freshman. She knows what's right and wrong. Why, because i taught her. I know my child's teachers and their values and what they're teaching. Why? Because im engaged in who is educating my child.

To lump all public schools together is ignorant at best. They are not all preaching this ********

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    This is an absolute ******** statement. My youngest rides the bus and attends public school. She's an honors student and is earning college credits as a freshman. She knows what's right and wrong. Why, because i taught her. I know my child's teachers and their values and what they're teaching. Why? Because im engaged in who is educating my child.

To lump all public schools together is ignorant at best. They are not all preaching this ********
    So 1 out of a 100 makes the standard?

sairax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 2, 2024
    Indianapolis

Yeah I'll have to agree with the reply here. Not all public schools are that bad, and even in the ones where teachers are trying to push this stuff, Many times the kids are just meh towards it. At least I'd hope right? It depends on surrounding culture too. Hoosier culture is much different from big city culture, so while youth is especially susceptible to believing bs like that out in CA, CO, OR, NY etc., the same isn't true here in IN

sairax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 2, 2024
    Indianapolis
    In fairness, most parents are “normies”. They don’t know, don’t want to know, or think all this stuff is happening only in “those other schools”.
    Precisely. Most parents aren't actively engaged in setting their kids' view points because truth be told, kids are always going to develop their own view of the world and often depart from what they were taught. But does that mean they are taking their kids to drag shows, telling them that gay is a-okay, or purposefully exposing them to pride related stuff? I highly doubt it. I just think parents remain naive and ignorant about the dangers out there and what impacts peers have on each other

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN

There are multiple reasons why this is required. Thankfully here in Indiana we have options, but many are not allowed to know about the homeschooling options or the other private schooling options. That information is hidden on the Department of Education website, and the documentation is very confusing. There are politics in play to force our children in to their Indoc Camps. The schools and unions work hard to hide that information from us.

I thank God that I'm able to take the time out of my work day to drop my kids off at school, and my wife takes time out of her day to pick them up.

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Yeah I'll have to agree with the reply here. Not all public schools are that bad, and even in the ones where teachers are trying to push this stuff, Many times the kids are just meh towards it. At least I'd hope right? It depends on surrounding culture too. Hoosier culture is much different from big city culture, so while youth is especially susceptible to believing bs like that out in CA, CO, OR, NY etc., the same isn't true here in IN
    But like a cancer it can metastasize and while many kids may be just meh toward it, it seems in today's society that it takes just a few screamers to kowtow the majority to fall in line.
    Look what happened to the parents who took an active role in their kid's education and called out that they didn't like what was going on and got led out of school board meetings in handcuffs.
    Doesn't really matter where you or I live if it hasn't come to your school yet it will.

Top Bottom