• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So why are we talking about these violent folks? I thought the White christian nationalists veterans were the dangerous ones?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I'm not sure I understand what I said that this corrects. I think the research seems to be clear as of now, that it is probably the fetus not getting enough of the right hormones. I don't think this is anything new, at least for people who really have gender dysphoria.

My points were
    • it is a mental illness, albeit one that likely has a prenatal cause.
    • I don't think they all need institutionalization just for that. They do need treatment, however.
    • Also, that an effective treatment is not likely gonna be to along with their delusions. But to help them cope with it.
    But, something I'll add. The people who've been indoctrinated to be bat **** crazy with their gender dysphoria will likely need to be institutionalize for as long as it takes to remove the brainwashing. And that goes for the ones who were "transed" rather than actually having gender dysphoria, as well.

No one was born with a predilection to think they're gender-fluid. That's made up nonsense. People who think they are, were indoctrinated to believe it. They'll need to go through deprogramming too. If they're violent, institutionalize them. If they're not. Just treat them.
    Have you ever actually sat down and talked an honest talk with those that live the gay, lesbian, trans, drag and so on lives?

Was this indoctrination going on in the 50's, 60's and 70's when I was young? If so I missed reading or seeing it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Have you ever actually sat down and talked an honest talk with those that live the gay, lesbian, trans, drag and so on lives?

Was this indoctrination going on in the 50's, 60's and 70's when I was young? If so I missed reading or seeing it.
    I'm not sure what your disagreement is. Are you saying it's all indoctrination, or not indoctrination at all. I think the research makes it clear that there is such thing as gender dysphoria. But gender fluid, which is that the person is literally the gender the feel like being at the time. Also for real ass gender dysphoria, it's cause is likely hormonal imbalance. So there is a pathology to it.

But, also, indoctrination is a factor in some who claim to be gender dysphoric. Espeically made up "genders" like gender-fluid. Also, claiming to be trans is a fad now. I don't think the number of actual gender dysphoric people is anywhere near the number of people claiming to have it.

For example, I don't think the transgender children of Hollywood elites are all actually gender dysphoric. I think the moms are nurturing their kids to confuse their gender as a warped virtue signal. You own a prius. You have a trans kid. It's what you do.

But to answer the question, I have a cousin who is trans. So yeah. I think my cousin is genuinely trans. About indoctrination, no. It was not going on many years ago. Queer theory was incubated in academia in the late 60/early 70's. So did not make it to the classroom until decades later. The real trans people have existed for a long time. We've all heard about sex change operations for years. It's only now that it's been highly socialized.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    But, also, indoctrination is a factor in some who claim to be gender dysphoric. Espeically made up "genders" like gender-fluid. Also, claiming to be trans is a fad now. I don't think the number of actual gender dysphoric people is anywhere near the number of people claiming to have it. I

don't think the children of Holllywood elites are all actually transgender. I think the moms are nurturing their kids to be that as a warped virtue signal. You own a prius. You have a trans kid. It's what you do.

But to answer the question, I have a cousin who is trans. So yeah. I think my cousin is genuinely trans. About indoctrination, no. It was not going on many years ago. Queer theory was incubated in academia in the late 60/early 70's.
    ^^^ This ^^^

The current crop of trans, gender fluid, queer kids is the result of a religious cult built on Marxism.

What people fail to realize is that Marxism is not an economy theory, it is a theology based on a gnostic cult, with the end goal of man transforming nature to the point where the true self can emerge and man essentially become his own God.

Queer Theory, overlaid on top of Critical Theory, Critical Education and Pedagogy has completely taken over western education at all levels. It is a religious cult that requires the "student" to achieve critical, or queer conscienceness and break down all social norms.

The Marxists couldn't do it with economics and class conscienceness, so they moved over to racism, intersectionality and queer Theory, but it is the exact same ideology and playbook.

I recommend everyone read this book. It explains all of it. And it's scary as hell.

IMG_20240606_152715143.jpg

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I'm not sure what your disagreement is. Are you saying it's all indoctrination, or not indoctrination at all. I think the research makes it clear that there is such thing as gender dysphoria. Also that it's cause is likely hormonal imbalance. So there is a pathology to it.

But, also, indoctrination is a factor in some who claim to be gender dysphoric. There's no such thing as gender-fluid for example. That's made up. Also, claiming to be trans is a fad now. I don't think the number of actual gender dysphoric people is anywhere near the number of people claiming to have it. I

don't think the children of Holllywood elites are all actually transgender. I think the moms are nurturing their kids to be that as a warped virtue signal. You own a prius. You have a trans kid. It's what you do.

But to answer the question, I have a cousin who is trans. So yeah. I think my cousin is genuinely trans. About indoctrination, no. It was not going on many years ago. Queer theory was incubated in academia in the late 60/early 70's. So did not make it to the classroom until decades later. The real trans people have existed for a long time. We've all heard about sex change operations for years. It's only now that it's been highly socialized.
    I don't believe that all things like this are mental health issues.
    Our father used to say, we are all retarded, its just where some are retarded at that just doesn't fit well with a segment of our society.

I believe this indoctrination is something new, it seems to be the cool thing in some circles. I would be curious to see down the road how many actually stay in the other sex.
    I have noticed that few actually get the complete surgery to finish the sex change. I have met many lesbians that have had a complete mastectomy to look more masculine.
    I have a cousin that has three kids, from two marriages. the first is a strait son.
    The second marriage, he has a gay son and a lesbian daughter. Both are in their late 20's to early 30's. There was no indoctrination in his christian home.
    When I have met those that say, I'm gender dysphoric and please call me this pronoun I just respond with, what is your name please? and I call them that.
    I'm just to old to do the pronoun thing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    ^^^ This ^^^

The current crop of trans, gender fluid, queer kids is the result of a religious cult built on Marxism.

What people fail to realize is that Marxism is not an economy theory, it is a theology based on a gnostic cult, with the end goal of man transforming nature to the point where the true self can emerge and man essentially become his own God.

Queer Theory, overlaid on top of Critical Theory, Critical Education and Pedagogy has completely taken over western education at all levels. It is a religious cult that requires the "student" to achieve critical, or queer conscienceness and break down all social norms.

The Marxists couldn't do it with economics and class conscienceness, so they moved over to racism, intersectionality and queer Theory, but it is the exact same ideology and playbook.

I recommend everyone read this book. It explains all of it. And it's scary as hell.

View attachment 361130

It's also worth mentioning that "queer" isn't actually sexual. It's just being abnormal for the sake of dismantling what society sees and normal. It's a means to an end.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't believe that all things like this are mental health issues.
    Our father used to say, we are all retarded, its just where some are retarded at that just doesn't fit well with a segment of our society.

I believe this indoctrination is something new, it seems to be the cool thing in some circles. I would be curious to see down the road how many actually stay in the other sex.
    I have noticed that few actually get the complete surgery to finish the sex change. I have met many lesbians that have had a complete mastectomy to look more masculine.
    I have a cousin that has three kids, from two marriages. the first is a strait son.
    The second marriage, he has a gay son and a lesbian daughter. Both are in their late 20's to early 30's. There was no indoctrination in his christian home.
    When I have met those that say, I'm gender dysphoric and please call me this pronoun I just respond with, what is your name please? and I call them that.
    I'm just to old to do the pronoun thing.

I do believe gender dysphoria is a real disorder. And like you suggested, it does seem to be linked to prenatal hormones. And it's pretty rare. But, because it fits in so well with queer theory, ClownWorld™ has adopted trans as a cause. They're using it to alienate kids from their parents, and turn the kids into activists. They're normalizing it. The goal is to make everyone queer. I don't mean that in a sexual way. Their own literature on queer theory makes it clear it's about flipping normal and not just sexual orientation or sexual identity. And it's about and turning people into activists.

Meanwhile, people who are actually trans are being used. Some are relatively sane about it, considering, and just want to feel normal. But a lot of them become activists. And now, some are shooting up people who didn't need shot. I think that's all part of the mind virus.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I do believe gender dysphoria is a real disorder. And like you suggested, it does seem to be linked to prenatal hormones. And it's pretty rare. But, because it fits in so well with queer theory, ClownWorld™ has adopted trans as a cause. They're using it to alienate kids from their parents, and turn the kids into activists. They're normalizing it. The goal is to make everyone queer. I don't mean that in a sexual way. Their own literature on queer theory makes it clear it's about flipping normal and not just sexual orientation or sexual identity. And it's about and turning people into activists.

Meanwhile, people who are actually trans are being used. Some are relatively sane about it, considering, and just want to feel normal. But a lot of them become activists. And now, some are shooting up people who didn't need shot. I think that's all part of the mind virus.
    OK, and how do we know that those kids weren't hormone F'ed already, before the left got ahold of them?
    Are we all not designed by the almighty?

Folks climb on the trans shooters but that wackadoodle behavior happens with every group, race,gender and so on.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don't really care what the 'reason' is behind someone who will randomly kill people because of what they are perceived to be rather than what they are or have done. Play rabid dog games win rabid dog prizes, any concern for their medical condition will be dealt with in the autopsy

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    OK, and how do we know that those kids weren't hormone F'ed already, before the left got ahold of them?
    Some may have been f'd up already. I assume you're talking about people who are genuinely gender dysphoric vs people who were indoctrinated. Gender dysphoria was rare before all the indoctrination. Now it's a badge of honor for kids and some parents. So I strongly suspect that the recent explosion of people identifying as trans has a lot more to do with ideology than prenatal hormonal imbalance.

Are we all not designed by the almighty?
    Some allege we are. Some allege humans evolved. Pick your creator. Did God make trans people? It's up to the believer to make up the rules for how that stuff works.

Folks climb on the trans shooters but that wackadoodle behavior happens with every group, race,gender and so on.

Yeah, that whakadoodle behavior happens with every group. One thing these shooters seem to have have in common, it seems they hate the people they think are "normal" and that they are somehow oppressing them.

The bat **** crazy woman who shot up the school hated conservatives, Christians, normal people. She wanted to hurt them, and how much more could they be hurt than to have their innocent kids murdered. She got radicalized somehow. Maybe it happened in her own head. I suspect that the bat **** crazy transgender ideologues helped indoctrinate her. At least a little of both.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't really care what the 'reason' is behind someone who will randomly kill people because of what they are perceived to be rather than what they are or have done. Play rabid dog games win rabid dog prizes, any concern for their medical condition will be dealt with in the autopsy
    I don't think it matters why they shot innocent kids other than people want to understand the motivation. Even if there's a pathology to it, people want to understand it. But, the perpetrator needs to be put down on the spot.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I suspect that a fair amount of the trans' popularity stems from a combination of the normal body insecurities most teens suffer and the pushing of "victimhood status" in education institutions and the popular media. If you can convince a young person who is already feeling "unmanly" or "un-pretty" that being trans is the entree to "victimhood" and "affirmation", you can probably find plenty of recruits to your cause.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I suspect that a fair amount of the trans' popularity stems from a combination of the normal body insecurities most teens suffer and the pushing of "victimhood status" in education institutions and the popular media. If you can convince a young person who is already feeling "unmanly" or "un-pretty" that being trans is the entree to "victimhood" and "affirmation", you can probably find plenty of recruits to your cause.
    This is particularly a powerful influence among adolescent girls. Girl politics is brutal. Dudes just fight each other. Girls destroy each other's reputations.

I've said this before. A young girl who experiences or sees other girls get there reputations destroyed see the deference people give transgenders. It's like an automatic shield from bullying. Now they get to be the bullies. It seems to me there's a strong social advantage and incentive to claim you're trans. You get instant acceptance/deference from the institutions and peers. The only place they succeed on their own merits, however, is among conservatives.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And even with the "victim affirmation" they get, they seem to more prone to depression and suicidal thoughts than most of their contemporaries.

I think their solution is far worse than the original problem. Girls have been destroying each other's reputations for a very long time. You teach your kids how to navigate that. Having a strong willed mom helps them I think. But transing yourself to avoid unpleasant social pressure just causes more problems.

Top Bottom