• ...and so much more!
  • Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Just an observation here. Back when I graduated high school in 1981. For about a year before I went into the US Army. I worked at a state mental hospital. The trans people we see today being "praised" for thier lifestyles. Were identified back then as mental patients in this/these mental hospitals. You would see men walking around in makeup , high heels and dresses. Now they are being praised as normal? Times have definetly changed,,,and not for the better as some claim. Again...just a observation.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just an observation here. Back when I graduated high school in 1981. For about a year before I went into the US Army. I worked at a state mental hospital. The trans people we see today being "praised" for thier lifestyles. Were identified back then as mental patients in this/these mental hospitals. You would see men walking around in makeup , high heels and dresses. Now they are being praised as normal? Times have definetly changed,,,and not for the better as some claim. Again...just a observation.
    Those institutions weren't great places to live. The real transgenders have a mental illness, and need treatment. That treatment is not praise or going along with their delusions. But I don't think they need institutionalized.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Those institutions weren't great places to live. The real transgenders have a mental illness, and need treatment. That treatment is not praise or going along with their delusions. But I don't think they need institutionalized.
    Maybe we should try giving them MORE of the hormones that match their biological sex, push them off the 'gender fence' in a direction that will allow them the most normal life possible

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Well well well...

I wanted to add these additional links as they further show why the gov tried to suppress Hale's manifesto as she rants about hating both whites and Christians and referencing them as "privliaged."

https://washingtonstand.com/news/fb...ers-manifesto-might-stoke-conspiracy-theories

Imo she is the poster child on trans violence and of someone who's mentally ill who had also been brainwashed with both the crt and lgbtq agenda during college.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...-audrey-hale-wrote-about-imaginary-penis/amp/

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe we should try giving them MORE of the hormones that match their biological sex, push them off the 'gender fence' in a direction that will allow them the most normal life possible
    I don't know if that would work. It's my understanding that prenatal hormone levels may be a cause, but I don't know that people with gender dysphoria have low hormones that match their biological sex. Seems like that would be an easy fix if that's the case.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    This whole thread is disturbing to say the least and even more disturbing is the fact media is not reporting the sickness that surrounds us. Society is NOT trending in a healthy direction. Just another good reason not to leave home without IT!

Attachments

• Transshooters.jpg
      Transshooters.jpg
      89.6 KB · Views: 23

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This whole thread is disturbing to say the least and even more disturbing is the fact media is not reporting the sickness that surrounds us. Society is NOT trending in a healthy direction. Just another good reason not to leave home without IT!
    Well, that's the idea when they're trying to destroy the society that exists so they can build from the ashes, the society they want. You can't build your utopia without allowing people to rape some kids, allow crime to go unpunished, create activists by transing them, and burning down the town square.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    How do we know that?

How do we know that its not as simple as during a pregnancy mom didn't give the fetus to much or not enough hormones or testosterone?
    Its not like its something new, its just out in the open now.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How do we know that?

How do we know that its not as simple as during a pregnancy mom didn't give the fetus to much or not enough hormones or testosterone?
    Its not like its something new, its just out in the open now.
    I'm not sure I understand what I said that this corrects. I think the research seems to be clear as of now, that it is probably the fetus not getting enough of the right hormones. I don't think this is anything new, at least for people who really have gender dysphoria.

My points were
    • it is a mental illness, albeit one that likely has a prenatal cause.
    • I don't think they all need institutionalization just for that. They do need treatment, however.
    • Also, that an effective treatment is not likely gonna be to along with their delusions. But to help them cope with it.
    But, something I'll add. The people who've been indoctrinated to be bat **** crazy with their gender dysphoria will likely need to be institutionalize for as long as it takes to remove the brainwashing. And that goes for the ones who were "transed" rather than actually having gender dysphoria, as well.

No one was born with a predilection to think they're gender-fluid. That's made up nonsense. People who think they are, were indoctrinated to believe it. They'll need to go through deprogramming too. If they're violent, institutionalize them. If they're not. Just treat them.

Top Bottom