• ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

Here is the reply I got.

I've been a long time customer. Told them they lost my feed business, parts and fluids business, etc.

They claim they fired the DEI people and stopped that stuff. As I understand it the Brooklyn Bridge might be for sale too. The CEO seems to be a woke guy. They didn't shut down their political SuperPAC that funds lefty politicians that hate rural dwellers. They didn't say were were not going to continue to donate exclusively to liberal politicians. What they said is they are ending things that are VISIBLE to most consumers but that does not mean that the BEHIND THE SCENES action won't continue. . . in fact that is the beauty of their political SuperPAC, it operates in the shadows, funded by profits from TSC but not technically part of TSC. So all the actions through it are still going on. But TSC claims to have reformed.

Not buying it.

Maybe they need to get rid of the CEO before I go back.

I replied letting them know that they need to shut down the PAC and stop funding politicians that are hostile to rural lifestyles before I will consider returning as a customer.

Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 7.55.47 PM.png

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Bad thing is, the nearest rural king is 20 miles away. Tractor Supply is 10. Well, actually, Tractor supply doesn't exist. So nearest farm supply type store is 20 miles away.
    Nearest one to me is 25 miles away. I have three TSC stores less than 10.

We don't shop there much anymore though. We buy our feed from a local store. We go to TSC for stuff that no one else has around here, like fencing/gates.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Bad thing is, the nearest rural king is 20 miles away. Tractor Supply is 10. Well, actually, Tractor supply doesn't exist. So nearest farm supply type store is 20 miles away.
    Sadly I don't have a Rural King near me.

Today I needed an inline fuel filter for a lawn tractor. My normal outlet for such an item would be TSC. I drove past the store (actually I have 2 TSC stores each about 15 minutes away), and then drove another 15 minutes farther to get to a Menard's Hardware store, they had it in stock.

I'll be buying feed from a locally owned feed store.

Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    LMAO, awesome move! HomeDepot store in Ft Worth did a similar trade-in of Craftsman tools for Husky brand way back when people began noticing the quality of Craftsman tools decline. They had a couple sheets of plywood at the entrance with all the traded in crapsman tools on display, hilarious, RK should do the same.

Top Bottom