• ...and so much more!
  • greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfield,In
    Pretty clear to me...........

With the decline in performance also came a noticeable lack of involvement – at least publicly –from both Haas and Stewart in the SHR organization, both at the track and the race shop.

Haas seemed far more interested in his F1 operation but also has battled a serious health issue over the last couple years. In addition to his sprint car team, Stewart now owns a National Hot Rod Association team, which includes his wife, Leah Pruett, as a Top Fuel driver.

Earlier this year, Stewart announced he would compete full-time this season in NHRA in place of his wife as the couple planned to start a family.

Oops….DoomsDay has changed!

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfield,In
    So retaining a charter to run the lower tier series? Sounds that way to me…
    You don't need a character to run a lower series….lol

There will be a cup Team…”Gene Haas will retain one SHR charter for new entity Haas Factory Team. It will also have two-car Xfinity program. Will operate out of current SHR facility.”

Gene Haas on keeping one Cup charter: “My commitment to motorsports hasn’t changed, just the scope of my involvement. Operating a four-car Cup Series team has become too arduous but, at the same time, I still need a platform to promote Haas Automation and grow HaasTooling .com”

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Why are we discussing Nascar? I clicked on this because i thought something happened with stewarts nhra career...nope... just circumventing rulebooks to discuss gene haas's nascar ventures :):

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Still whining/complaining I see.. :rolleyes:
    Wow!

I didn't say anything that deserved that kind of response. Classy

But, you argue about Nascar even outside of the Nascar thread. Every post you are involved in about it is argumentative.

That's why I pointed out this is the Stewart/NHRA thread, so yet another thread doesn't get destroyed by arguing and bickering, and we could actually have good discussion about NHRA. But, nevermind, you've already began arguing nascar here and are more than likely going to continue bickering with anyone you can.

Another thread down the drain :rolleyes:

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfield,In
    Someone needs to start a "Gene Hass saves Nascar" thread

This is the Tony Stewart thread. Tony Stewart is not mentioned in your posts. Please follow the rules.
    Since your a self appointed mod quote the rules I broke with my post!

BTW…..go back and re-read,your the person that brought Nascar to the thread with your false claim…..Duhh!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Has tony had anything major happen in his drag racing career at all? Incant think of any. His youtube channel has a series of following him around for his first runs. Pretty cool if you havent seen it and like tony

Top Bottom