• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Taxpayers should fund $300,000 UTERUS transplants to help transgender women get pregnant, suggests American Medical Association

The AMA and APA are absolute meme tier and should make you deathly afraid of engaging either of their professions for services.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Taxpayers should fund $300,000 UTERUS transplants to help transgender women get pregnant, suggests American Medical Association

1692312323443.gif

The only "tax-payer funded" anything I would support would be to open up the mental institutions again to get these insane people out of society.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Speaking to the Mail on Sunday, the founder of the speed dating event, Jenny Watson, said that she was forced to enact a ban on transgender people from attending last year after a man came to the pub wearing a purple latex costume while having "an erection".

C'mon, man. It was caused by a drone!

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    The AMA and APA are absolute meme tier and should make you deathly afraid of engaging either of their professions for services.
    Speaking of which, my Internal Medicine doctor gave me put on a mask today when he came in the room because "Covid is resurgent", then tried to give me a sales job on the "upcoming improved Covid vaccine". (I was screaming in my head, but just smiled and nodded)

So does anyone have a recommendation for an Internal Medicine physician in the Northwest side suburbs? PM me if you have a recommendation please.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Speaking of which, my Internal Medicine doctor gave me put on a mask today when he came in the room because "Covid is resurgent", then tried to give me a sales job on the "upcoming improved Covid vaccine". (I was screaming in my head, but just smiled and nodded)

So does anyone have a recommendation for an Internal Medicine physician in the Northwest side suburbs? PM me if you have a recommendation please.
    Why smile and nod?

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    These pronouns are out of control. He/she/her/him and maybe they/them. That’s all we need.

Pick a team, folks. If you can’t chose one or the other (even if it’s the “wrong” team) I got nothin for you.

(Yes I know some here won’t like my stance. You do you. )

I refuse to use a plural pronoun to refer to a single person.

I was subbing at the high school last spring and actually had this conversation with my old English teacher. Turns out she's not near as liberal as I thought she was in high school! :laugh6:

Top Bottom