• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JasonB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2013
    Pittsboro, IN
    Here is why democrats win, they ALL stick together no matter what.

This is where there is huge disagreement... Like it or not, regardless of what is going on what Republicans have still failed to learn and to realize is you can't court only Southern, Christian, Gun Toting generally white Men with no regard for the use of Technology or getting anyone under 40 involved in elections.

First was the 2008 Election... When you get all the way through the primary and have McCain (WHO I VOTED FOR IN 2000 PRIMARY) come out of all the Republican Party in fighting as the Candidate, only to have him turn his back completely on all the Views, Policies and convictions that put him in a situation to be a viable candidate in the first place so he could "Court" the Bush Crowd what were the expected results? Then as purely a publicity stunt he added Palin who regressed any hopes for Women candidates in major offices by 20 years with her actions be being completely clueless.

Not to mention that I wouldn't have voted for anyone in 2008 that had Carly Fiorina (Former HP CEO) come out and talk on their behalf about "Economics" when all she was interested in is the fastest way to "OUTSOURCE" more jobs after she was ran off from HP... Sorry absolutely can't stand that woman as I was part of that HP Work Force Reduction...

Top that off with the fact in this entire country the best the Republicans could do in the last election was to push Romney (Do remember this was a retread candidate that couldn't even beat McCain in 2008)... Did they really expect to have any hope of unseating Obama?

Oh and then add in the far Right Tea Party Folks that have managed to do more damage to the overall Republican Party than anything the Democrats could possibly do and it isn't difficult to see why the Republicans can't seem to figure out how to win elections.

Wasn't 1992 when Bush Sr's reelection was sunk by Perot causing the Republicans to split party votes and lose all independent votes a huge clue?

So all the rants that the Republicans would be bashed for things happening are of their own making... At this point the Republican party doesn't have an identity that they can stand on which will actually win a national election.

Unfortunately that is the sad but true state of our current political system...

So especially all Gun Owners and 2nd Ammendment Supporters hope that VERY SOON Republican Leadership opens their eyes to this and does something to fix it before the next round of elections or we may not recognize the country we'll be living in.

:twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::patriot::patriot::patriot:

JasonB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2013
    Pittsboro, IN
    To all you people who say dems and repubs are the the same and just as bad as each other, i hope you have been paying attention the past few months. Who in our gov't is against the horrible things going on right now? Who in our gov't is responsible for the things going on right now? Benghazi, IRS, EPA, Fast and Furious, Gun grabs, telephone records, ap and fox news agencies, do i need to go on? So many people trashed Romney, i wasnt his biggest fan but you bet i voted for him, because no libertarian has a chance, thats the truth, so deal with it, all those non-democrats that stayed home, this is partly YOUR fault. Romney lost for a number of reason, one BIG ONE was that millions of republican voters stayed home, many people didnt even vote because of the b.s. excuses about romney. well guess what? Here we are, every agency of this gov't is targeting YOU and me, would romney have done this???????? nope.

There may be a few things wrong with the republican party. Many of those that are the problem are not even republicans(mccain). But republicans are by no means the same as democrats.

Here is why democrats win, they ALL stick together no matter what. A democrat can say anything, do anything, and their party rallies around them and supports them and trashed the other party. Too many non-democrats complain about the republicans, complain about this and that little detail because their candidate is no EXACTLY as conservative as them, i mean holy crap. If we want to defeat liberalism, we need to stop eating our own, stand up for OURSELVES, and do everything we can to vote out DEMOCRATS. you may have to vote for a republican that may have something you might now completely agree with, better than staying home and allowing the filthy lying liberal to take office and screw you completely.

What I still don't understand about Americans is how they get so damn hung up on Republican vs. Democrat...

I don't care what party a person supports as both are just as bad and neither will fix a single issue in our country because they are too busy making themselves look good for the next Media Cycle or Election.

Until this broken logic changes and we can truly get some level of Common Sense back in Government our country will continue its slide to becoming a 3rd World Country...

Today the only difference between Republicans and Democrats is the fact the Democrats have the majority/power so the Republicans are speaking up louder and more vocally about it...

How is there so much arguing on "Basics"?

1) Education? How can you allow the US to fall out of the top 15 countries for Education and expect us to compete on any level in a Global Economy? So if you're luck enough to be Rich, or as the system is now you like in District that gets more Government hand-outs you deserve an education while the rest of our children suffer?

2) Immigration? Simple are you willing to pay taxes and work to become legal? If so you can stay providing you don't cause trouble, don't sit on wellfare, and you aren't allowed to send your income outside the US... Oh and top of that list you realize English is the National Language and use it... If this is too much to ask the only thing our government should do is go hand you a one way ticket to where ever you come from... NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

3) Crime/Justice? Even easier if found guilty of violent crime, you will be publicly executed.. Beyond that if you are insane enough to go on shooting spree you will be shot in every movable join in your body by police then intentionally kept alive without pain meds until you have suffered to the point anyone affected or their families feel they've gotten justice.

4) Economy? Stand up to China if not impose import taxes on all goods until they play fair so our work force has a chance to compete... Stand up to Oil Companies by stripping all government hand outs if gas prices go above $3/gal... Then remember we are the country that come up with most major discoveries for the past century, stop exporting all R&D and High Paid Jobs overseas... Want to give government backing to something propose a $1billion prize to the firm that "domestically" develops the replacement to Oil that doesn't use "Food" or "Live Stock Staples" (Corn / Soy) causing prices for everything from groceries to live stock feed to continue to rise.

5) Terror? If some country and/or organization feels they wish to attack US interests make an example out of them by precision nuking them back to the Stone Age... Do it once and the rest of the world will take notice... Then by all means get our troops out of the Middle East, the different fractions of idiots over there have been fighting since the beginning of Time, there is nothing we can do to change it they will always hate us, pull out and let them kill each other situation our Naval Fleet to prevent them from trying to export their BS Logic elsewhere and block any of them from ever entering the US or any US territory.

6) Health Care? Figure out something because the current (BEFORE OBAMA CARE) coverage for the Small Biz I work for has my out of pocket for my family at $16,500/yr between premiums, deductible and out of pocket max... In contrast $200k House Mortgage only comes back at $13,800/yr... FIX IT ground up including Medicare, Medicaid, and Private Insurance because you can't possibly tell me you can't put insurance on the entire US Population with PREMIUM COVERAGES for a lot less...

Where I'm going with that is in 2003 I paid $50 copay for my Son to be admitted after his was born. He spent 10+ days in the NICU being a 6wks early... My Compaq Insurance Premiums at time for entire Family was $110 above the company contribution a month...

Outside OIL COSTS this is the single largest factor in why the economy is crap... If every household is out at least $8,000-$12,000 a year in additional Medical coverage how is that same household suppose to spend to drive our economy?

So the US Issues aren't Republican vs. Democrat they are American Problems that need to be addressed and resolved SOONER rather than Later before our great country slips any farther toward 3rd World Status.

:twocents::twocents::twocents:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    What I still don't understand about Americans is how they get so damn hung up on Republican vs. Democrat...

Putting Americans against each other is most successful thing our gov't has done. With Dems fighting Reps, one side will ignore what the gov't does for 4 years at a time and both sides can say the last other party president was worse than the current

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nothing ever gets done unless you work in groups. You have to organize. Thus political parties. Just bigger versions of street gangs without the drug money. But the same principle of organization to protect each other.

No man gains power without the support of others. As an individual you are weak against a group. There is strength in numbers.

People will always form groups, tribes, clans, committees and such. You can get rid of both the democrats and republicans and the next day people organize into new factions. That is human nature.

What all this discussion is not covering is that the left wants a corrupt system. The average person in the democrat party does not believe in the US nor the constitution. It is what they can get. It is common to have leftwingers rant on how the constitution is racist. That it favors the rich and the whites. And that it is an outdated document. That rant is echoed on the street by blacks and by union types. It is believed by most democrats.

Conservatives want a constitutional system. We believe in that system but we also know that America has never lived up to its promise. We have never been fully free. it is has been a constant battle to perverse our freedoms. That it takes a moral people, a humble people, to live free. That freedom is work while slavery is easy.

Libertarians believe in much the same things but the want it now. there is an immaturity about how they believe things should work. An unwillingness to work as a group (political parties). And a moral arrogance that they are some how right while everyone else in the country is against them.

So rant on...... Your b-i-itching will not solve anything.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Nothing ever gets done unless you work in groups. You have to organize. Thus political parties. Just bigger versions of street gangs without the drug money. But the same principle of organization to protect each other.

No man gains power without the support of others. As an individual you are weak against a group. There is strength in numbers.

People will always form groups, tribes, clans, committees and such. You can get rid of both the democrats and republicans and the next day people organize into new factions. That is human nature.

What all this discussion is not covering is that the left wants a corrupt system. The average person in the democrat party does not believe in the US nor the constitution. It is what they can get. It is common to have leftwingers rant on how the constitution is racist. That it favors the rich and the whites. And that it is an outdated document. That rant is echoed on the street by blacks and by union types. It is believed by most democrats.

Conservatives want a constitutional system. We believe in that system but we also know that America has never lived up to its promise. We have never been fully free. it is has been a constant battle to perverse our freedoms. That it takes a moral people, a humble people, to live free. That freedom is work while slavery is easy.

Libertarians believe in much the same things but the want it now. there is an immaturity about how they believe things should work. An unwillingness to work as a group (political parties). And a moral arrogance that they are some how right while everyone else in the country is against them.

So rant on...... Your b-i-itching will not solve anything.
    And voting people like McCain and Romney into office will do nothing either. :dunno:

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Take that up with all the Republicans who stayed home.

And your pseudo-intellectual rants blaming libertarians for the problems the GOP has caused for itself are absolutely ridiculous.
    Jest chew yer Brontosauras Rib, and Hesh Up!!!! The Dems/Libs thank you for your VOTE!!!!! The cops will be around to collect yer GUNS..... :crying:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Jest chew yer Brontosauras Rib, and Hesh Up!!!! The Dems/Libs thank you for your VOTE!!!!! The cops will be around to collect yer GUNS..... :crying:

And on another forum they're saying "the Repubs/Cons thank you for your vote! The cops will be around to lock you up for speaking your mind" to all the third-party voters.

:rolleyes:

Someday maybe you'll open your eyes. But I doubt it.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    And on another forum they're saying "the Repubs/Cons thank you for your vote! The cops will be around to lock you up for speaking your mind" to all the third-party voters.

:rolleyes:

Someday maybe you'll open your eyes. But I doubt it.
    There is hope for him. My cousin has been voting 3rd party for years and I used to try and tell him how wrong he was in doing so. I learned and I am stubborn.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    There is hope for him. My cousin has been voting 3rd party for years and I used to try and tell him how wrong he was in doing so. I learned and I am stubborn.

I hope so. I sure get tired of feeling like Plato's Philosopher, telling all the people chained up in the cave that the shadows on the wall aren't reality.

There seem to be a LOT of similarities between today's Democrats and Republicans and those pitiable fools chained up in the cave.

Last edited:

remman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I'd like to say that the only reason the Libertarians and green party, etc. haven't done these things before is because they've never had control of Washington.

Top Bottom