• ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I don't understand this 50 post thing?
    Anyway everything I have posted is part of the HRC platform. How many of you really know what HRC stands for? Not just the scandals but what HRC can do for the country and you?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Do you really think we need to know all you have posted about her to know she is dangerous. I personally read little you posted so as not to raise my blood pressure.

A rattler is dangerous I don't need to know anything else.

The manner in which you have presented it leaves us wondering about you. It was difficult to know if you were serious, sarcastic, a troll or what.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I don't understand this 50 post thing?
    Anyway everything I have posted is part of the HRC platform. How many of you really know what HRC stands for? Not just the scandals but what HRC can do for the country and you?

So, do you SUPPORT HRC?

Out with it, cut the bull****.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    How many of you really know what HRC stands for? Not just the scandals but what HRC can do for the country and you?

I know I have a dream that her kennel cough worsens and she pops a blood vessel during the first debate with the Mango Messiah.

As for the 50 post rule, it is a good idea that helps make INGO a community, and not just another cheesy CL for local firearms.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    This is great so the general response is I know it's bad that's all I need to know. So if HRC survives to win. What will you know about our new leader? Do you know who she has surround her self with for years? Do you know the one adviser that will stay from a BHO administration to a HRC Whitehouse.
    Well gotta go back to work to support those who do not.

Blue Falcon
    If rattle snakes are gonna change your life and take your stuff away. You might wanna know some stuff about em.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    This is great so the general response is I know it's bad that's all I need to know. So if HRC survives to win. What will you know about our new leader? Do you know who she has surround her self with for years? Do you know the one adviser that will stay from a BHO administration to a HRC Whitehouse.

Blue Falcon
    If rattle snakes are gonna change your life and take your stuff away. You might wanna know some stuff about em.

Good thing we have YOU around to tell us all about her. Otherwise nobody here would know anything at all.

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Unsubscribed.

Total waste of time.

I may get banned, butdontfeed

He's a fellow Perry Countian with an (unusual for Perry County) sense of humor...I'll feed him a little..."Here you go Brad...How about a nice prison work T shirt and a pizza pocket from Michael's on 37???

Good fer whut ails ya son....Ya know those shirts are 100% cotton and pretty nice....And as far as quickie mart food I put the ladies cooking at Michael's right up there with Emeril...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    There's some tightly wound dudes on INGO, but Brad takes the cake. Just about the gloomiest one around.

So, Brad, when are you closing the hatch on your bunker? :dunno:

He's a fellow Perry Countian with an (unusual for Perry County) sense of humor...I'll feed him a little..."Here you go Brad...How about a nice prison work T shirt and a pizza pocket from Michael's on 37???

Good fer whut ails ya son....Ya know those shirts are 100% cotton and pretty nice....And as far as quickie mart food I put the ladies cooking at Michael's right up there with Emeril...
    That's mighty Christian of you Indiucky to help the lost and confused. :):

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    If you believe we have a "right" to things like health care, food, shelter and a good education, then doesn't that also mean you believe we also have a right to force other people to unwillingly provide those things at gunpoint?

There are folks without kids who pay taxes to fund public schools. If you ask, I think you'll find they like the idea of an educated population more than the burden of the taxes.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Blue Falcon

I think I'm going to just go ahead and Denny this thing.

Here's the deal. If you posted descriptions and all kinds of articles and theories and warnings about the wetness of water, how do you think people would respond? What you're saying is already so well known and obvious that it actually comes off as you supporting Hillary. You post these things as if you're the first person to discover the corruption behind Hillary. Yeah. We know that. Among other things, what else would be discussed extensively a Gun Forum's political section?

You act like we're all blind and you need to get us to see something. Before you post all this stuff, why not just read the threads about all that. See where people are at on the subject. And then maybe reply to some stuff. And then when you know where we're all at, go ahead. Jump in where you think something else needs said.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There are folks without kids who pay taxes to fund public schools. If you ask, I think you'll find they like the idea of an educated population more than the burden of the taxes.

Well he did say a "good" education. The kind of education you get when it's a right doesn't seem to be as "good" as the kind of education you have to pay for in many cases. I have to pay for YOUR kids to be educated, and I also have to pay again to educate MY kid. And I will guarantee you that my kid is learning things not widely taught in public schools for his grade.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom