• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Perhaps, there is certainly concern recently about the origin of Covid-19, but regardless the threat is here and we should address it.

Again, this free country has long endured pandemics and has dealt with them much, much more harshly than today's methods. .3% can explode in short order.

Now, have the feds or state handled it optimally? Nope, I will concur with many criticisms but I depart when it comes to gap-filling conspiracies as Hanlon's Razor is out there lurking, always.
    That's over a million Americans and does not include the WIA or the costs associated with treated them.
    I find it difficult to accept the clean-shaven Hanlon's assumption in preference to establishing fact.

Given the slight reduction in deaths in 2020 contrasted with previous years, I find it difficult to believe these supposed deaths, including and especially the deaths by decidedly unnatural causes that have been used to inflate the covid mortality figures.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I find it difficult to accept the clean-shaven Hanlon's assumption in preference to establishing fact.

Given the slight reduction in deaths in 2020 contrasted with previous years, I find it difficult to believe these supposed deaths, including and especially the deaths by decidedly unnatural causes that have been used to inflate the covid mortality figures.

The main reason I doubt the deaths is that if 500k Americans were really killed by this thing, we would be dropping bombs if not using a nuke. Since we aren't, it's obviously not taken that seriously or it's fabrication.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The main reason I doubt the deaths is that if 500k Americans were really killed by this thing, we would be dropping bombs if not using a nuke. Since we aren't, it's obviously not taken that seriously or it's fabrication.
    I agree with this point. That said, the numbers indicate that we are missing a whole bunch of dead people, or more to the point most everyone who died was going to die anyway, covid or not

Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood
    You do need a mask. It's not a diaper unless you are talking s**t. Don't talk s**t and you won't need a diaper. You need a mask to stop you from spitting, coughing, sneezing on others. Learn how the body function so we can get on top of this novel disease. We are almost there, no reason to screw it up now.

No thanks, not buying the crap you are peddling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I agree with this point. That said, the numbers indicate that we are missing a whole bunch of dead people, or more to the point most everyone who died was going to die anyway, covid or not

This is true. Look at the demographics of the deaths, specifically the age breakdown. Many of the people would not be alive today even if wuhu had never happened.

A little off topic but the ages of those most affected makes wuhu a pretty poor biological weapon. :)

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    There is a sign inside the credit union I use - first it says "wait here" then it says "pull down your mask, look left and smile into the camera please".

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    Not only that, being legally allowed to carry a gun with dark glasses, a hat, and a mask on is pretty hilarious. If I remember right that used to be a pretty serious offense.
    What I find oxymoronic is the bank in town has the ever present ”must wear a mask sign” but has a sign right next to it please take off hat and sunglasses when entering. Why 1.5 years ago wearing a mask in a bank would have been a mandatory conversation with a police officer.

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    There is a sign inside the credit union I use - first it says "wait here" then it says "pull down your mask, look left and smile into the camera please".
    See they got ya, but doesn’t smiling mess up facial recognition? Thats why we can't smile at the BMV right? Oh well I just give em my best I’m constipated look.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    I believe God would not want a person whom HE created to harm themselves by wearing a device that restricts the breath of life HE gave us. Our body is a temple. At what point do we continue follow a ”law, decree, or order” to the point it is harmful to one’s self. I know God set up earthly governments and to follow them shows obedience to God, but where do we draw the line in following them according to obedience to God? Ask the citizens of nazi Germany that. Or any other oppressive regime for that matter. Until printed verified risk assessments are distributed every time we “offered”one no way.
    God designed the immune system to build strength when exposed to germs. Mothers give antibodies to nursing infants and kids grow and build immunity by exposure to germs. There are numerous references in scripture of quarantining the sick but I've not found or been able to find any reference to quarantining the healthy. Where we get hung up is the honoring governments as directed by God - the facts of the matter are that we (the citizens - by the people for the people) never granted the local/state/federal government to abuse emergency powers in this way. To state clearly - it is not the right of the government to mandate a facial covering. There is no disobedience to God's law when there is no authority given to a government agency spouting their made up rules. Just as in biblical times the Pharisees, the legal experts of the day, made up 'laws of their fathers' that everyone had to follow...seems Jesus challenged those 'laws' repeatedly.

One interesting statistic that continues to get overlooked is that the overall number of deaths in America during 2020 didn't spike by that 500K number that keeps getting thrown around. There were not 500K unique losses of life who's sole risk factor was the Covid-19 virus. If that were a wholly true then the globe singularly cured cancer/heart disease/old age/slip-and-falls/auto accidents, etc... simultaneously when Covid arrived. Another interesting thing, the Flu causes loss of life annually with very severe symptoms even though huge swaths of our communities are faithfully vaccinated. What is it about the Covid-19 virus, and it's timing, that we are supposed to be so enraptured with while missing something else? I've found that repeatedly we are lured with some 'shiny object' type of emergency while we miss the thing we aren't supposed to see. This pandemic does not pass the sniff test... :twocents:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    God designed the immune system to build strength when exposed to germs. Mothers give antibodies to nursing infants and kids grow and build immunity by exposure to germs. There are numerous references in scripture of quarantining the sick but I've not found or been able to find any reference to quarantining the healthy. Where we get hung up is the honoring governments as directed by God - the facts of the matter are that we (the citizens - by the people for the people) never granted the local/state/federal government to abuse emergency powers in this way. To state clearly - it is not the right of the government to mandate a facial covering. There is no disobedience to God's law when there is no authority given to a government agency spouting their made up rules. Just as in biblical times the Pharisees, the legal experts of the day, made up 'laws of their fathers' that everyone had to follow...seems Jesus challenged those 'laws' repeatedly.

One interesting statistic that continues to get overlooked is that the overall number of deaths in America during 2020 didn't spike by that 500K number that keeps getting thrown around. There were not 500K unique losses of life who's sole risk factor was the Covid-19 virus. If that were a wholly true then the globe singularly cured cancer/heart disease/old age/slip-and-falls/auto accidents, etc... simultaneously when Covid arrived. Another interesting thing, the Flu causes loss of life annually with very severe symptoms even though huge swaths of our communities are faithfully vaccinated. What is it about the Covid-19 virus, and it's timing, that we are supposed to be so enraptured with while missing something else? I've found that repeatedly we are lured with some 'shiny object' type of emergency while we miss the thing we aren't supposed to see. This pandemic does not pass the sniff test... :twocents:
    OG you know I love you.
    :):

Top Bottom