• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    In a free country, 99.7% of the population bears no responsibility to endure discomfort for the .3%. It didn't bubble up out of the ground either, it came out of a US funded (in violation of law) lab in China.
    Perhaps, there is certainly concern recently about the origin of Covid-19, but regardless the threat is here and we should address it.

Again, this free country has long endured pandemics and has dealt with them much, much more harshly than today's methods. .3% can explode in short order.

Now, have the feds or state handled it optimally? Nope, I will concur with many criticisms but I depart when it comes to gap-filling conspiracies as Hanlon's Razor is out there lurking, always.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    We are rapidly gaining vaccinations. We are rapidly losing the rate of infections and deaths.
    Vaccinations aren't the only possibility for reduced infection rates. As it's moved it's way through society it's done damage to some who had it and none to others. How many people have had it and never knew it? Herd immunity is just as likely at play in the reductions as the vaccine.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Again, this free country has long endured pandemics and has dealt with them much, much more harshly than today's methods. .3% can explode in short order.
    During times of much less advanced medical technology used save lives.

This entire thing was handled inappropriately because it was politicized near immediately. If it never goes away because people refuse to get a vaccine that has been overhyped by the same people who politicized the virus in the first place then the left and media will have no one to blame but themselves.

There is literally nothing that has been reported about this pandemic which is not in doubt.

vulindlela

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2020
    Avon
    Because one can have the virus and not realize it.

Have you heard of Typhoid Mary?
    Been debunked:
    If one is asymptomatic, the viral load is too low to infect or spread.

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    Inshallah INGO, not just for range safety.

Perhaps God does not want you to spit on your fellow man during a pandemic?
    I believe God would not want a person whom HE created to harm themselves by wearing a device that restricts the breath of life HE gave us. Our body is a temple. At what point do we continue follow a ”law, decree, or order” to the point it is harmful to one’s self. I know God set up earthly governments and to follow them shows obedience to God, but where do we draw the line in following them according to obedience to God? Ask the citizens of nazi Germany that. Or any other oppressive regime for that matter. Until printed verified risk assessments are distributed every time we “offered”one no way.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    What if you found out God gave us masks?

How far does that line of thinking extend?
    I believe God would not want a person whom HE created to harm themselves by wearing a device that restricts the breath of life HE gave us. Our body is a temple. At what point do we continue follow a ”law, decree, or order” to the point it is harmful to one’s self. I know God set up earthly governments and to follow them shows obedience to God, but where do we draw the line in following them according to obedience to God? Ask the citizens of nazi Germany that. Or any other oppressive regime for that matter. Until printed verified risk assessments are distributed every time we “offered”one no way

Top Bottom