• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is there a mask that can actually filter out 0.005 micron size viruses? Which happens to be the smallest known.
    Covid is 0.1 microns and the N95 mask has a rating of 0.3 or larger microns.
    So knowing that is there a mask that can actually stop 0.1 micron the smallest known size of covid?
    I don't know much about this stuff, but it seems to me if you get a mask that has that fine of filtration maybe it will also filter out oxygen (;)), well at least make it so hard to breathe that your O2 level will go critically low.

I think the best filtration would be a plastic bag, freezer bag in fact. I don't think much will get through that.

Zexrain

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2023
    FORT WAYNE.
    I honestly don't see the need to put us back in masks. We have been without them for how long? Yes people has gotten covid but hospitalized? Maybe only those with pre-existing conditions.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I honestly don't see the need to put us back in masks. We have been without them for how long? Yes people has gotten covid but hospitalized? Maybe only those with pre-existing conditions.
    Masks and shots have done nothing to prevent covid. This was all known 3 years ago. The things that worked were shut down to make way for the EAU ******** for the "vaccine". A vaccine so good you have to change the definition of a vaccine so it can be included.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can we have a Constitutional ban so the states will not be able to mandate masks either? I get that a Federal ban on mask mandates would theoretically get it out of most schools, hospitals, etc, any institution that receives a cent of federal money could not mandate masks. Every state government gets federal money too. But it would have to be enforced and the woke mob that was put into control of our government will never enforce it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom