• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Stopped at the liqour store yesterday. Guy walking out not only wearing a mask but rubber gloves on too. Kept them on as he drove away

Had a customer at the shop the other day that sat in the waiting room for 2+ hours with a mask on. Pulled car out after repair was made and she walked outside and took her mask off. Thing is all the bay doors were open along with door to office propped open. Really no different than being outside :facepalm:

I did asked her when she first walked in if she was there to rob me....but I've said that to everyone that has come In with a mask on the last 3 years.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Stopped at the liqour store yesterday. Guy walking out not only wearing a mask but rubber gloves on too. Kept them on as he drove away

Had a customer at the shop the other day that sat in the waiting room for 2+ hours with a mask on. Pulled car out after repair was made and she walked outside and took her mask off. Thing is all the bay doors were open along with door to office propped open. Really no different than being outside :facepalm:

I did asked her when she first walked in if she was there to rob me....but I've said that to everyone that has come In with a mask on the last 3 years.

I was gonna say, you never said that to me.
    But... could be because I didn't wear a mask.
    And you were cursing for not hiding good enough.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I think the person you’re referring to has one hanging down from an ear, but I also think you may be right about the old photo. That’s the pic on the article, just read it the first time but after watching the video it looks like the latest meetings weren’t masked and distanced.
    Pretty misleading of channel 8 in some ways.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Pretty sure that's an older stock photo, not from a recent meeting. But even so, if masks were required at that particular meeting, why isn't she wearing one?

Because, it interferes with speaking, and even they know that the mask DOES NOTHING.
    It's theater.
    They know it.

If it was a big deal, she'd have it on, even for speaking.
    All you have to do is speak louder. Move the lips and enunciate.

But, it's easier to do theater.

gorge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Earth
    At a Menards checking out, was a real young guy as cashier wearing a mask. Chatted with him about canning apples, felt so sorry for him, admire his guts wearing it, got conviction I guess. But I kept wanting to ask what the H is wrong with you? Lol.
    You still shop at that leftist utopia?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I would not consider Menards leftist at all. I'm there usually several days a week. And John Menard (the founder & owner) is conservative
    Wow, never knew that. The only thing I didn’t like is they kept the mask mandates going way too long. I stopped going during that time cause other places weren’t making a fuss about it. Hope they never bring it back either.

Top Bottom