• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Why are they outraged? What precisely is the fuel for this outrage?

Theses questions are directed at the forum not Cindy personally...
    They have been empowered over the masses in this. Believe me it is true.

I saw an incident at the park Sunday that verifies my point.
    People who lead a somewhat insignificant life now have a tool to beat us about the head and shoulders with. I saw it happen.
    I also saw the responses of the majority of people there. We/they have had enough of this false :bs: and it is coming out.

Saw it again yesterday at a local Hdw. Store.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    they think it's dangerous to do away with the masks. i mean, they can continue to wear masks if they want. i will be extremely happy when i hear we don't have to wear them at work anymore. i just don't understand people who want their freedom of choice (and ours) taken away.
    The poison from the MSM/Gov will protect you Koolaid my friend. Just give it some serious thought. These people are afraid to stand up and be free. Freedom takes work. Commitment. They lack the ability to be an individual and find solace in the hive mentality.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Why are they outraged? What precisely is the fuel for this outrage?

Theses questions are directed at the forum not Cindy personally...
    They are outraged because they think they are losing the control they think they had over people that didn't want to wear a mask but were forced to. It can't have anything to do with themselves wearing a mask because they are still free to do so. They just want to control others and force others to do their chosen behavior because they feel superior then.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    they think it's dangerous to do away with the masks. i mean, they can continue to wear masks if they want. i will be extremely happy when i hear we don't have to wear them at work anymore. i just don't understand people who want their freedom of choice (and ours) taken away.
    You have hit on the crux of the issue. They don't just want to control their own destiny, they want their pea brained ideas controlling everyone. It's always been about control and they are livid when they feel it slipping away.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You have hit on the crux of the issue. They don't just want to control their own destiny, they want their pea brained ideas controlling everyone. It's always been about control and they are livid when they feel it slipping away.
    What if it were just the opposite? What if they are incapable of decisions and believe everyone else is also and want the state that raised them to keep them safe?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ok I hate how it's going to sound like I'm defending the Dr. I more want to defend a point you brought up.

There was a time presumably, that you believed in santa,easter bunny, tooth fairy. Until you learned new information and then you "flip flopped" on your position.

So there was probably a time dr f. Thought masks did nothing. Then he learned something to cause him to change his position. We can argue if there is info that suggests masks work. But clearly he read something to change his mind which is not a bad thing I'm amd of itself.

Now I will say this get the shot and wear 3 masks is just plain ****ing retarded.
    So he clearly jumped the shark.

Now put ton your tin foil hats

Perhaps he always thoughts masks would help but told us not to wear them so he could see how cocid would spread to help give them numbers for their bs or research. Which means he led hundreds and thousands to death for science.
    You are incorrect. Fauci admitted that he originally told the public that masks were useless because otherwise he was worried that they would buy up the supplies he considered necessary for front line HC workers. That clearly indicates that he knew masks were effective but had no problem lying to the general public to achieve ends that he decided were correct or important

Why would you conclude he would not exhibit the same hubris and dishonesty relative to any subsequent pronouncement

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    You are incorrect. Fauci admitted that he originally told the public that masks were useless because otherwise he was worried that they would buy up the supplies he considered necessary for front line HC workers. That clearly indicates that he knew masks were effective but had no problem lying to the general public to achieve ends that he decided were correct or important

Why would you conclude he would not exhibit the same hubris and dishonesty relative to any subsequent pronouncement
    Again not defending him.
    I'm not a fan.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Again not defending him.
    I'm not a fan.
    I understand, but it cannot be said forcefully enough that he didn't change his mind because of some new scientific evidence. He knew he was lying, and putting the lives of the little people possibly at greater risk (recall it was unknown at that time just how bad the disease might eventually be) did not give him the slightest pause

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    What if it were just the opposite? What if they are incapable of decisions and believe everyone else is also and want the state that raised them to keep them safe?
    As they say, how did having the government take care of them work out for the Native Americans? What you say could very well be true and if it is we can't fix that, even with duct tape.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I spent a little time driving around today, windows down, music blaring, wind in my hair. I saw a lot of people walking around neighborhoods enjoying the day. I was a little mystified at how many people I saw walking outside in 70 degree sunshine with masks on despite being nowhere near anyone else.

It wasn't a majority by any means, but it was more than zero. I just don't understand what goes through someone's head to think that's necessary. Do they think there are just clouds of COVID blowing around? It's ludicrous.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I spent a little time driving around today, windows down, music blaring, wind in my hair. I saw a lot of people walking around neighborhoods enjoying the day. I was a little mystified at how many people I saw walking outside in 70 degree sunshine with masks on despite being nowhere near anyone else.

It wasn't a majority by any means, but it was more than zero. I just don't understand what goes through someone's head to think that's necessary. Do they think there are just clouds of COVID blowing around? It's ludicrous.
    We have seen this all the way through this fiasco. Lone driver in a car windows up mask on. WTAF people.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Was out and about today....lots of folks biking, walking, running, working on their properties etc.....all while wearing masks.

This whole plandemic has been nothing other than an exercise to test ability to control sheep....appears it is not all that difficult these days in this society.

:n00b:

If you maintain some distance between you and other people there is no reason anyone should think they need to wear a mask outdoors. It's about as nutty people who wear masks in their car, with the windows up, and they're the only one's in the car.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    :n00b:

If you maintain some distance between you and other people there is no reason anyone should think they need to wear a mask outdoors. It's about as nutty people who wear masks in their car, with the windows up, and they're the only one's in the car.

Have you ever trained herding dogs?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think this is closer to reality. My SIL is a mask-Karen. I kinda think she's fairly representative of the bat **** crazy people. She thinks that because the "experts" say that we need to wear masks, and that wearing the masks will help get us to the point where we can return to normal, we should wear masks until TPTB say we don't need to. Of course TPTB is the little maggot troll.

We've heard this sentiment from some people on INGO even. It's YOUR fault that we're not back to normal yet because you won't wear masks. Masks were never going to bring about a return to normal. So yeah. Just blindly follow the little maggot troll prancing to and fro, willy nilly. First no masks. Then masks. Then double masks. And still double masks. Vaccines don't matter. Natural immunity don't matter. Mask up people, we need to get bring this pandemic to an end. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom