• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just stopped into this political discussion to see what INGO's reaction was to the Governor, lowering the vaccine age, ending his mandate and allowing the counties to decide what restrictions, if any, are necessary on public gatherings/restaurants/inter alia.

I'm certain INGO will be celebrating.

Well I for one am simply ecstatic about being able to spit on people in public again! :thumbsup:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Actually if it isn't true consider it pointing out hypocracy. Yes I think I should be able to believe the "expert" that we are paying a half mill a year to know his ****. He started out last March saying masks are a virtue signal and I choose to believe his initial assesment. Now he has turned 180 calling them vital. Also a lesson for all of us, just because it's in print doesn't make it true and experts don't always have answers even when they claim they are certain about what they are telling us.
    I'm happy for anyone that feels more comfortable wearing a mask but draw the line when I'm scolded for being without one. If you want to wear a mask until some expert you trust tells you, all clear, completely your decision. Personally I'm not hiding under my bed. If the good Lord wants me He will find me even if I'm under the bed.. Life is too short to allow millionaire Maroons to dictate my behavior.
    Ok I hate how it's going to sound like I'm defending the Dr. I more want to defend a point you brought up.

There was a time presumably, that you believed in santa,easter bunny, tooth fairy. Until you learned new information and then you "flip flopped" on your position.

So there was probably a time dr f. Thought masks did nothing. Then he learned something to cause him to change his position. We can argue if there is info that suggests masks work. But clearly he read something to change his mind which is not a bad thing I'm amd of itself.

Now I will say this get the shot and wear 3 masks is just plain ****ing retarded.
    So he clearly jumped the shark.

Now put ton your tin foil hats

Perhaps he always thoughts masks would help but told us not to wear them so he could see how cocid would spread to help give them numbers for their bs or research. Which means he led hundreds and thousands to death for science.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Ok I hate how it's going to sound like I'm defending the Dr. I more want to defend a point you brought up.

There was a time presumably, that you believed in santa,easter bunny, tooth fairy. Until you learned new information and then you "flip flopped" on your position.

So there was probably a time dr f. Thought masks did nothing. Then he learned something to cause him to change his position. We can argue if there is info that suggests masks work. But clearly he read something to change his mind which is not a bad thing I'm amd of itself.

Now I will say this get the shot and wear 3 masks is just plain ****ing retarded.

Perhaps he always thoughts masks would help but told us not to wear them so he could see how cocid would spread to help give them numbers for their bs or research. Which means he led hundreds and thousands to death for science.
    Please don't give INGO any more ideas to jump on.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

I think it is even simpler than that. The definition of "mask" changed.

Dr f. knew that real masks (P, N or R - 95 or 100 that seal to the face) would actually work to protect the wearer and others. He also knew there were nowhere near enough real masks for everybody so he wanted to reserve them for health care workers. This is still true to this day.

Then along came these phony cloth face diapers that do almost nothing and he saw that people were willing to wear them because they didn't realize how ineffective they were. These phony cloth face diapers now became known as "masks". That made it OK to recommend "masks" for everybody. They probably do a very tiny bit of good on faces of the frequent spit-talkers and they placate the public.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

A

So a world renowned epidemiologist, we are told with years of top level research doesn't know all about masking?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Just stopped into this political discussion to see what INGO's reaction was to the Governor, lowering the vaccine age, ending his mandate and allowing the counties to decide what restrictions, if any, are necessary on public gatherings/restaurants/inter alia.

I'm certain INGO will be celebrating.

My kids, 16 and 17, have both expressed a desire to sign up for the vaccine as soon as they can, so- next week.

I am glad the Governor is responding to the numbers by eliminating restrictions. It's the right thing to do.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Definitely. He's gonna cling to masks and his image as a "responsible" slow-roller until the end of time. He'll blather a bunch of nonsense about "the numbers" and change nothing.
    He's going to cling to the facts we have a handful of manufacturers in Indiana making masks and he is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the chamber of commerce as long as he can.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    My dyed-in-the-wool super-progressive Bernie-loving MIL

View attachment 132209

:tantrum::lmfao::puke::runaway:
    No. Holcomb is NOT a coward. He is one of the most corrupt pieces of trash ever to set foot in the state house and he had already proven this long before he ever held public office. This isn't cowardice but rather realizing that this gravy train for his owners has come to an end.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Dr f. knew that real masks (P, N or R - 95 or 100 that seal to the face) would actually work to protect the wearer and others. He also knew there were nowhere near enough real masks for everybody so he wanted to reserve them for health care workers. This is still true to this day.
    I think Dr. F lied at the beginning so the government could suck up the supply of real masks. I had neighbors donating their supply of N-95 while I chose to keep my doomsday supply for the safety of my family.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I think Dr. F lied at the beginning so the government could suck up the supply of real masks. I had neighbors donating their supply of N-95 while I chose to keep my doomsday supply for the safety of my family.
    That post just reminded me of the attitude on INGO about a year ago - that quality masks were essential for their safety.
    (Yes, I kept my handful of masks for myself, too.)

And now for something complete different, a reminder that Karen comes in all flavors.

Note: the video title is misleading, she was arrested for resisting and trespassing, as the date of the incidents were after the Texas mandate ended.

It would have been more satisfying to see the tazer deployed, but still enjoyable.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Why are they outraged? What precisely is the fuel for this outrage?

Theses questions are directed at the forum not Cindy personally...
    they think it's dangerous to do away with the masks. i mean, they can continue to wear masks if they want. i will be extremely happy when i hear we don't have to wear them at work anymore. i just don't understand people who want their freedom of choice (and ours) taken away.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    they think it's dangerous to do away with the masks. i mean, they can continue to wear masks if they want. i will be extremely happy when i hear we don't have to wear them at work anymore. i just don't understand people who want their freedom of choice (and ours) taken away.
    I'm trying to dig even deeper, why do they think it is dangerous to do away with them?

Top Bottom