Not open for further replies.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    feeling rather satisfied.

we are getting a push towards green energy and moving away from harmful, polluting fossil fuels. We killed Bin Laden, ended the war in Iraq and won the war on terror. The stock market has recovered and unemployment has markedly improved. There are some kinks to work out in the healthcare law, but overall it will improve services to those who need it most. asking the richest among us for just a bit more isn't too much to ask, right?

TomJefferson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2013
    feeling rather satisfied.

we are getting a push towards green energy and moving away from harmful, polluting fossil fuels. We killed Bin Laden, ended the war in Iraq and won the war on terror. The stock market has recovered and unemployment has markedly improved. There are some kinks to work out in the healthcare law, but overall it will improve services to those who need it most. asking the richest among us for just a bit more isn't too much to ask, right?

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or what you truly believe. I'm leaning towards the former.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    LOL'd at this thread.

People would reelect that idiot again today if they had the chance. Our country is ****ed.

Why try and prolong it in this current state? Lets allow this broken govt to fail and the. Patriots will rebuild this country again. The ones who supported BO will die off fast in a collapse. They won't be able to get free food and alcohol.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Buckle up for Hillary. It's a done deal.

Clinton/Bloomberg 2016!!!

bloomberg-clinton.jpg

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I would hope that only democrats reply to this, if there are any on here.....

What was your idea of hope and change?

A smaller, more transparent government. End to the wars. Repeal of the Patriot Act. Less general WBushness. I've never been A democrat, but the fact is that I did vote for him in the 08 General. He was my second choice after Ron Paul LOL. McCain instead in hindsight? Meh. If I had to do 08 over again I wouldn't have voted in the Executive race.

Nothing changed, it just progressed, and that isn't what I hoped.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    I would hope that only democrats reply to this, if there are any on here.....

What was your idea of hope and change? Was it the IRS screwing over american citizens? Was it democrats lying about the death of americans in Benghazi? Was it Obamacare which now costs DOUBLE? Was it being fined if you dont pay for health care? Was it stopping oil production in our country? Was it to have your elected reps try to take all your guns away? Was it to keep gitmo open? Was it everything you hoped for? I honestly want to know if you are happy with what you voted for.

Okay, here goes nothing.

I am a registered Democrat, and I'm not ashamed of it. However, I do not agree with a lot of what my party has to say. I have much less in common with the Republican party, gun rights being the only thing. I lean left socially and am a moderate with fiscal/monetary policy and foreign policy. I believe the government has no place to tell you who you can marry, IMHO 2 consenting adults who aren't related is all that matters. I am pro-choice, the government should not tell a woman what to do with her body. I am for equal pay between men and women, work is work and money is money. But when it comes to guns, ***damn it it's in our constitution in black and white. Now, I am for reasonable gun control. The laws we have now I believe are generally adequate. I really do not know which branch of the Democratic party I would belong to. All I know is that I am not a Republican. I do not believe in extremely lax monetary and fiscal policy. I think conservative social policies are some of the biggest ironies of the Republican party because most are pro-big government.

Now, with what you have said, a couple points. Benghazi happened, and the same thing has happened under Dubya Bush, yet no Republican or Democrat batted an eye. I really do feel like Republicans in congress are just throwing anything they can because they legitimately want Obama to fail. Now I don't know about you, or anyone else here, but I don't want my president to fail. I absolutely was repulsed by Dubya, I think he was a terrible president. However, I did not ever wish for him to fail. That senator in Kentucky McConnell said the Republicans' only mission was to ensure Obama fails. Pretty harsh man, it's not like Obama personally harmed you or something. And the IRS screwing American citizens? I'm not sure what you mean here. Do you mean how they targeted Tea Party groups? Good, I believe no organization should be tax exempt, even churches. The only exemptions should be charities that donate to good causes, not political ones.

Am I happy with democrats in power? Hell no. Am I happy with Obama? Not really. But he is my president and I do not want to see him fail as a president. Now I know some people here may not like everything I have to say and may get negative responses, but that's okay with me. I am not trying to convert anyone, I'll respect your views if you respect mine. I visit this forum because I am pro-2nd amendment and it's a good hobby that I like. As an American I have no problem using my 1st amendment rights to free speech so I can share my opinion with all of you good people. I don't expect anyone to agree with what I have to say, but I do expect everyone to agree that I have a right to say it. :patriot:

:twocents:

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I would tend to think us on INGO would be more worried about the "government" in general than getting divided and conquered by political parties. Practically everyone knows that someone claiming to be of a party philosophy is, for the most of them anyways, just doing so out of convenience...you know, just to get votes.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    A Democrat is a Republicans best friend and vice versa. Get over the two party system and realize it is a corrupt ONE party system designed to keep those already in power there and those who would seek to balance the system out.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Okay, here goes nothing.

I am a registered Democrat, and I'm not ashamed of it. However, I do not agree with a lot of what my party has to say. I have much less in common with the Republican party, gun rights being the only thing. I lean left socially and am a moderate with fiscal/monetary policy and foreign policy. I believe the government has no place to tell you who you can marry, IMHO 2 consenting adults who aren't related is all that matters. I am pro-choice, the government should not tell a woman what to do with her body. I am for equal pay between men and women, work is work and money is money. But when it comes to guns, ***damn it it's in our constitution in black and white. Now, I am for reasonable gun control. The laws we have now I believe are generally adequate. I really do not know which branch of the Democratic party I would belong to. All I know is that I am not a Republican. I do not believe in extremely lax monetary and fiscal policy. I think conservative social policies are some of the biggest ironies of the Republican party because most are pro-big government.

Now, with what you have said, a couple points. Benghazi happened, and the same thing has happened under Dubya Bush, yet no Republican or Democrat batted an eye. I really do feel like Republicans in congress are just throwing anything they can because they legitimately want Obama to fail. Now I don't know about you, or anyone else here, but I don't want my president to fail. I absolutely was repulsed by Dubya, I think he was a terrible president. However, I did not ever wish for him to fail. That senator in Kentucky McConnell said the Republicans' only mission was to ensure Obama fails. Pretty harsh man, it's not like Obama personally harmed you or something. And the IRS screwing American citizens? I'm not sure what you mean here. Do you mean how they targeted Tea Party groups? Good, I believe no organization should be tax exempt, even churches. The only exemptions should be charities that donate to good causes, not political ones.

Am I happy with democrats in power? Hell no. Am I happy with Obama? Not really. But he is my president and I do not want to see him fail as a president. Now I know some people here may not like everything I have to say and may get negative responses, but that's okay with me. I am not trying to convert anyone, I'll respect your views if you respect mine. I visit this forum because I am pro-2nd amendment and it's a good hobby that I like. As an American I have no problem using my 1st amendment rights to free speech so I can share my opinion with all of you good people. I don't expect anyone to agree with what I have to say, but I do expect everyone to agree that I have a right to say it. :patriot:

:twocents:

Being I disagree with just about everything Obama stands for, I want him to fail and fail miserably. His vision for America is not what I want.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom