• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I'm still waiting for the last one that you thought I should get.

Are you applying for the mod position posted in the classifieds?

LOLWUT.

???

LULZ, I referring to the fact that you blatantly are making up the supposed fact that people who are interested in gun/knife shows are not the same sort of people who would attend a Class III/Title II show.

To quote wikipedia.org, {{citation needed}} for that kind of :bs: overgeneralization.

NOT stating that you should receive an infraction - but trust me, if/when the MODsquad finds out you used the f*g word, yes, you will probably be issued an infraction, as that is, pretty obviously, against the rules... and I've seen it happen once before already with a different person. Not going to rat you out cause I'm not a fan of snitches, but no, it'll probably happen.

Anymore lulzy content while I go make some coffee, monseigneur?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Here's my 2 cents on gun shows.

The ones you have in these little towns the general gun buyer is a hunter and looking for a shotgun, 22 rifle or a handgun.

The people at knobcreek want the militrary or class 3 stuff, not a single shot 22 that was made in 1898.

Heck go to Kokomo and see if you can find more than 10 ar's.

Different clientele.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Here's my 2 cents on gun shows.

The ones you have in these little towns the general gun buyer is a hunter and looking for a shotgun, 22 rifle or a handgun.

The people at knobcreek want the militrary or class 3 stuff, not a single shot 22 that was made in 1898.

True enough; you've got me there.

But, as a counter to that, I once went to a show here in Evansville, then headed to Knob Creek, and then came back to purchase something at the show. Depends on what time and budget and interest allow, I suppose. Just kind of irked me as a generalization, that someone who likes things that go bangbangbangbangbang couldn't also enjoy the small shows.

But, yeah, I agree - someone in Kokomo isn't likely to travel all the way to Bullit County, KY. :D

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    My son an a friend went to Kokomo this morning..not at all crowded. Any
    Mosin Nagants experts here??? My son decided he wanted one, did his research
    last night an wanted a TULU..?.. made in Russia, he wanted it with hexagon
    reciever, early or before WWII, later in the war they made them cheaper, thus
    faster...so we get there an after him teaching me what to look for I found the
    only one their that fit the bill an he yanked it out of my hands!!!! OK I said here
    check this out an he bought it after the dealer let him check the rifling, very good.
    It was made in 1935, nice wood on rebuild, serial numbers match on 3 spots, an he
    got a brand new sling with it for 109.00....he was looking for something between 90 an 110.....then he got a nice bayonet an ammo pouch for 15.00 an some Polish ammo
    on stripper clips in a galvinized bulk tin for 100.00 He just shoot it an says it
    kicks harder than a Garand an really likes it...says I need one now!
    I saw that shotgun that you saw on Jurrasic Park...first time I saw one....man I was really trempted...he was asking 1199.00 but that he could work with me...I saved
    my money this time....

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    That shotgun is called a SPAS-12. Please do some online reading/homework before you plunk down that kind of money for one.

And save him the benefit of learning about them all on his own? lol
    Some folks like them just for the perceived collectible or as a unique movie prop. I have one buddy that likes em pretty well but most folks trade em off or sell em after the polish wears off.

Top Bottom