• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    You can walk through the Kokomo show in an hour (or less) and then head south to Tipton. I think the last Kokomo show I went to I was ready to leave in 45 minutes.

It should be slightly better, We will be there this go round. We quit setting up there about 2 years ago but have decided to give it another go.
    It really seemed to be hit and miss and if its a miss I will need some help packing up so I can roll over to Tipton and get back outside the tables for a show. :rockwoot:
    grass is always greener lol

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    It should be slightly better, We will be there this go round. We quit setting up there about 2 years ago but have decided to give it another go.
    It really seemed to be hit and miss and if its a miss I will need some help packing up so I can roll over to Tipton and get back outside the tables for a show. :rockwoot:
    grass is always greener lol

Make sure you let me know where you will be at on Sunday.:D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    You do realize it's competing with the largest Class III (Title II) show in the country, right?

Hope it goes well, but I bet attendance is lacking severely.

Good luck.

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    Any early reports of the size of the show? I went to Kokomo last year and was pretty disappointed.

Kokomo was hopping this morning but has pretty much died down to nothing,
    Pretty much what everyone here expected form talking to them, I have been able to fondle some unique items a lend lease Garand, a couple of real nice early Colts 1911's and one even reasonably priced.
    ALot of nice stuff walking in and around the floor.

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    Went to tipton, was hopping... Met Renegade I believe was his name... Bought a new G26 from jahred at 21st, then went to Sheridan to target shooting sports (name) nice shop, friendly owner.... Now were on our way to parke county to my parents FD for a spaghetti dinner

Nemick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Fishers
    I was wondering if anyone noticed if they had much AR 15 stuff at Tipton? I'm starting my own build and there are few items I'd like to find.

sporty_live

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Both Kokomo and Tipton were decent. First time going to both. Kokomo did seem to have some filler tables, such as a table of belt buckles. Picked up a Sig P232 for a nice price so the day was nice to me!

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    From what I could gather there was a bit of political discourse between the shows organizers and or a group of dealers.
    We had not done the shows with that particular organizer for a bit over a year but they are a bit different than they used to be, in some ways I think it may be better. There are a handfull of the old faces but there are some new ones there that bring something new.
    It got really old when the same ol guys had the same ol over priced ****.

Top Bottom