• ...and so much more!
  • BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    It's that time again. This is pretty much the only show I attend faithfully. Lots of Boomer stuff (wood and steel). Lots of collector Colts and Smiths. Nice building and well lighted. Runs 9 to 5 Sat. 9 to 3 Sun. I think it's still 5 bucks to get in, but not positive. It's worth the price just to see unusual things. Like a .243 M1a. Yep, they made one or two.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Who has boots on the ground in TIpton today?

I heard there might not be a show, but trust BGDave and this link from Tipton Gun Shows LLC seems to indicate it is happening: https://gunshowtrader.com/promoter/tipton-gun-shows-llc/

Miguel doesn't wanna make the ride with the sun in his eyes the whole time if it ain't so. :):
    I've had customers at the store all morning that say they came from the show, so I assume it's happening.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Range report: Only bought coffee and carrot cake. Place is full of vendors. Saw a retro AR and didn't check closely. Just looked to see if t had a Colt pencil barrel. No dice, but I "think" it had an FN 1 in 7 twist pencil barrel. Was still pretty salty at 1K.
    The guy across from the snack bar still has the .243 M1a. $1400, but he implied he could do better.
    Lots of S&W handguns. To late for me to start that stuff.
    Had a nice time people watching. Not much crop dusting going on. Maybe tomorrow.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I didn't go but might gimp around tomorrow depending how angry I am when I wake up.
    It was a good show, quite a few newer vendors and as diverse as ever. I looked at two S&W 41's that were both 5" newer pistols. one was 1,200 and the other 1,350? I recall. The one at 1,200 would drop a hundred off but still to much money.
    In the back room a man has 2 Leupold MK4's that are both mint with no ring marks at all. He went down to 900 on the one I asked about but he didn't bite on the 800 I offered him.

Went to see Guns & Rosa's Targets tables in the back room, chatted with them for a bit, they asked how Thing 2 was doing and we wheeled out my purchase and I headed home. Great folks to do business with.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    breyden
    Top Bottom