Time Travel - Change ONE Event In History..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Present video documentation of the subsequent bastardization of rights to the Framers.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    A couple of "what if"s which I've often pondered:

What if Mussolini and Hitler had never formed the Rome-Berlin axis, and Italy had remained "neutral" (ala Franco's Spain)?

What if Hitler had not declared war on the United States following the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor?

:dunno:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I would go to the Constitutional Convention and let men far wiser than I am solve the problems I would bring to their attention.

Present video documentation of the subsequent bastardization of rights to the Framers.

This is one I have often thought about..

What WOULD the Founders think of what we have done with their country? Would they be appalled?

The bigger question is: If we COULD show them what we have become, and they were appalled, what could they do to prevent it from happening? :dunno:

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I would go back to game 7 between the Cubs and the Marlins and I would smack Steve Bartman in the head to stop him from interfering with Alou making the catch. Then the Cubs would have gone on to beat the Marlins and win the World Series.
    Cubs_World_Series.jpg

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I would have seen to it that Saul Alinsky never took his first breath.

Haha, well politics would be a lot less nasty wouldn't they? And BHO would never be elected, because teaching this book is what made him a very effective community organizer (professional protest rallier) for ACORN, which made him a doll to the Democrat party--the party of the anti-establishment, anti-American, dirty hippy protesters.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    This is one I have often thought about..

What WOULD the Founders think of what we have done with their country? Would they be appalled?

The bigger question is: If we COULD show them what we have become, and they were appalled, what could they do to prevent it from happening? :dunno:

Specifically demonstrate the effects of Marbury v. Madison, and the court's grabbing of the power of review.

Show the Framers how the antis have perverted the meaning of 2A.

Cite instances of the number of police actions that have been encountered without a declaration of war.

Explain how the federal government have siphoned off the individual state's power.

So on and so forth.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A couple of "what if"s which I've often pondered:

What if Mussolini and Hitler had never formed the Rome-Berlin axis, and Italy had remained "neutral" (ala Franco's Spain)?

What if Hitler had not declared war on the United States following the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor?

:dunno:

Our technology would be way behind it's currant level. We were forced through war to step it up and the result was atomic fission, Aero technology that put us into the jet and rocket age and on and on and on.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Our technology would be way behind it's currant level. We were forced through war to step it up and the result was atomic fission, Aero technology that put us into the jet and rocket age and on and on and on.

As well as advances in medical technology and the necessities from space exploration that are used by the world today.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    That was the on and on and on part. So much came from that one war. Some good, some bad.

Very true. Very true.

Of course, my really important question is if the Frank Fehr Brewing Company of Louisville, Kentucky had not gone out of business, would I be a devotee of Leinenkugel's Classic Amber today? That's the important question.

Top Bottom