• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    I watched the first three quarters. It was great. What happened in the last quarter?

Steelers ended tying it late in the 4th. Went to OT, 1st play of OT Tebow hit an 80yd pass to win it.

"Tebow is going to get humbled next week though."

Win or lose, I'm happy how the season went. And to think, he didn't even have a training camp to develop.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Steelers ended tying it late in the 4th. Went to OT, 1st play of OT Tebow hit an 80yd pass to win it.

"Tebow is going to get humbled next week though."

Win or lose, I'm happy how the season went. And to think, he didn't even have a training camp to develop.

He's certainly turning into a pretty decent QB. I rolled my eyes all season when the analysts kept saying he isn't accurate now and since he isn't accurate now, he will never be and that's why what he's doing is a fluke.

He just stuck it to the #1 defense in the league for 316 yards passing, 50 yards rushing and 3 touch downs (2 passing and 1 running).

I'd say that's a pretty damn good day for any QB.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    GREAT game. i am a neutral fan on those two teams..
    but i blame the NFL's rediclous overtime rules for the game...

That makes no sense. Even with the old rules the Broncos would have won. So the new rules didn't even have any effect on this game.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That makes no sense. Even with the old rules the Broncos would have won. So the new rules didn't even have any effect on this game.

You're absolutely right, but OT should be played like a 5th (6th or 7th) quarter. One of the key elements of a football game is clock management and these stupid "sudden death" rules take a huge part of the game away.

The new rules are a step in the right direction, but still not good enough.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Tim Tebow healed my deaf and blind grandmother earlier in the season when he started winning and tonight, he killed her. She got too excited thinking the Steelers were going to pull it off as she had a large amount of money riding on the game. Her heart gave out when he connected in OT.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    I am not a fan of either team but can tell you that it is hard not to root for the underdog. Not to mention, I like to listen to all of the commentators dogging him out yet he still wins.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Not too mention the injures to Ben and how many of Pitts defenders were out? I know at least two, there #1 tackler and that guy with the crazy beard. We'll see how he does against a team thats already beaten em. Then we'll see who thanks god.

P.S. Im glad Pitts out :)

Top Bottom