• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    Game should not have even gone to overtime did you not see the backwards pass/fumble/broncos recover in the red zone that was blown an incomplete pass and wasn't reviewable...

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Willis Mcgahee almost became the most hated man in Denver. The game should have been over on that drive and never had a chance to go to OT. Luckily Tebow bailed his that fumblesaurus out of the doghouse for now. Great game though. Ike Taylor may also be looking for a new job come next season. He got Tebowed all game.

God is GREAT!!

All the time.... Even though I don't associate the Tebow/God in the slightest with football. That is just media hyping up a money story every week.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I just wish that everyone would get off of Tebow's back and let him be as much as an individual as any of the other players who visibly express themselves in various ways. I can just see Tebow and the NFL getting sued sometime soon because someone of another supposedly peaceful religion finds his displays offensive and want the league to make him stop. Tebow may never be one of the all-time great quarterbacks, but he uses what he has very well. I remember an old-timer named Fran Tarkenton that was not known for his long downfield pass accuracy. He passed Johnny Unitas and retired as the all time passing yardage leader.

capn willie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    images

williamsjr22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    That's funny! Tebow only completed 10 passes but for 316 yards. Anyone see Peter Kings article about Tebow and John 3:16

csnoski

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's amazing how badly he can play for 3+ qtrs and turn it on at the end. I would still say he is a lousy qb, but quite a LUCKY competitor. He can't complete short gimme passes and then gets lucky on a couple big bombs. But it seems that a few lucky big bombs are the margin of difference in the NFL.

bmmyers08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Danville
    tebow played lights out...would have had more yards and better stats but i saw atleast 2-3 easy balls dropped by his recievers. pitts. should have had a fumble ruled backward pass and bailey should have had a pick in the endzone. all this would have prevented the steelers comeback, and this isnt even mentioning the fact that the only time pitts could score was when the broncos quit putting on pressure defensivly. when they brought pressure they got stops. denver controlled every aspect of that game. steelers just almost got lucky. end of story!!!

purdueguy08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    I am not a Bronco's fan and could care less either way about Tebow, but now I am curious to see how he plays next year after a real off season with the new coaches.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Amazing. He's human, not superman. But he is still better than the Monday morning QBs who can't make the reserve squad.

Tebow has never claimed to be the best. He just works hard, does his best, helps his neighbor and keeps his nose clean.

Seems like a nice guy, the kind I would welcome as a neighbor or a son-in-law.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Tebow is no John Elway! Which is cool by me because I still despise Elway for being to much of a baby to play for the Colts! Timmy, on the other hand has no problem with the opportunity to rebuild a struggling team!

He is not one of the top 10 QBs in the NFL so far, but last I checked there are more than 10 teams. I believe he will get better with experience.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Tebow is no John Elway! Which is cool by me because I still despise Elway for being to much of a baby to play for the Colts! Timmy, on the other hand has no problem with the opportunity to rebuild a struggling team!

He is not one of the top 10 QBs in the NFL so far, but last I checked there are more than 10 teams. I believe he will get better with experience.

I hope Luck and Elway have a lot in common.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    5 of those were "garbage" completions against a soft NE defense playing it safe.

Realistically, he probably would have completed 4-5 passes if the game was close.

4-5 completions in a 60 minute game.:n00b:

This is why i refuse to watch any of his games. I CANNOT watch a QB complete under ten passes while running the ball like 50+ times. I dont find that entertaining. If he could start throwing the ball and tripling his completes/attempts, maybe id give him a shot

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I give honor to whom honor is due. Tebow did an outstanding job as a rookie QB. He lead his team into the post season, while giving the city of Denver a lot to be encouraged by, going into next year.

He was thrown into the furnace and came out victorious, without even the smell of smoke on his uniform. He walked into a den of lions and was unharmed. He kept playing with joy and enthusiam, and caused people to believe. Some of the games he played, it looked as if he were mounted up on eagles' wings, but no, he proved himself to be a Bronco that would not be tamed by the media or doubters.

I'm a Chicago Bears fan, but will always be for Tebow.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Ok, I won't be negative. He DID go a perfect 26 for 26 on lame duck wobblers.

I do hope he does better next year, he seems like a genuinely good person and one I'd like to see succeed. Right now, he isn't the QB people are making him out to be.

Top Bottom