• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Disinformation makes it easier to hide what's ACTUALLY happening right under your nose. That's how these crazy conspiracy theories get started in the first place. UFO's and all that, I'm SURE these stories were started by the gov to get people believing so that they could go about their covert business and people believe it's aliens. :dunno:

I'm sure that's why we get the "lightning and fireworks" story. They (people and agencies in power) KNOW you won't believe it, and will come up with something wacky, so then they can do other things while your distracted!

If they admit to not knowing, they look foolish. If they make it look like they are deceiving you, they look powerful. FEAR THE POWER!!

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    Highly doubt it some government conspiracy, after all, they have a hard enough time keeping things a secret from us that happen overseas, let alone here. My guess is something got into the water, but who knows
    I think Cru's right, they don't know but have to come up with something so they don't look stupid

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    They already look stupid.

Saying that it was fireworks or a loud noise that startled the birds to death is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Wow! That article has it all! Murder, man-made earthquakes, chemtrails, mass bird and fish kills, the end of the world, Russians, etc.....

Either the conspiracy runs deep, or somebody is off their meds.

IF (and that's a BIG "IF") the reporting in that article is true, then it sounds like the GRU gets their information from Alex Jones.

The only thing missing from the article is aliens.

Top Bottom