• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Sort of reminds me of the opening scene in that movie "Day After Tomorrow" where all of the birds go crazy and people start dropping after some sort of shift in the magnetic field of the earth. Who knows? I'm sure there is a perfectly logical explanation for it that doesn't involve wearing a tinfoil hat.:rolleyes:
    That very well may have happened in day after tomorrow but I dont remember it. Your probably thinking of the movie "core"

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It's now raining birds in Louisana. Hmmm, got any tinfoil left, ram?:D

The English language idiom "it is raining cats and dogs", referring to a heavy downpour, is of uncertain etymology, and there is no evidence that it has any connection to the "raining animals" phenomenon.

I am told that the English term "raining cats and dogs" comes from the English houses that had a thatched roof which allowed the rain in making the support beams slippery. The cats and dogs would climb up and fall off the slick beams. Thus, it would be raining cats and dogs.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and Halliburton poisoned them with some of the WMD's they tried to plant in Iraq to justify the war there.:n00b:

I have read reports that fish "rained" from the sky. They decided a tornado/waterspout had lifted them up out of a lake.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I'm curious if it could have been a gaseous cloud emitted from the bowels of the earth? Some things going on over the last week or two have me wondering about the current stability of the Yellowstone caldera. It seems as though all the fault lines around it are experiencing seismic activity from the one here last week to the one in Utah today....As we learned from Mt St Helens, as pressure builds and a bulge forms activity in the surrounding areas becomes more predominant......2012 is looking more feasible every day as Yellowstone is a global destroyer and far overdue....I'm not sayin'...I'm just sayin'.

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Something is seriously wrong in the south.

125 miles away from the raining birds, over 100,000 fish have washed up on the shore of a river.

In Louisiana over 500 birds fell from the sky and died also.

My money goes on it being some sort of low level EMP, or something with the magnetic field.:dunno:

TriggerWork

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    5,000 dead birds, 100,000 dead fish

Anybody have any thoughts on what is going on in Beebe AK? I don't think it was aliens but I'm not buying the fireworks thought.:dunno:

I know a massive rainfall can cause deoxygenation issues with water. That is my only guess for the fish. I have no thoughts on the birds.

BigJ3780

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 18, 2010
    Now there is snow in California and earthquakes in Indy, what the hell is going on? This is all after the first of the year too aint it?

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    TEOTWAWNI

We get the 10,000 starling flocks around here every once in a while. Cool to watchem fly in formation at times. I think they must have all run into each other or something after taking off from the roost for some reason. Weird is correct.

Self fore filling ideas will be high in intrest this year, One group already believes may 16 I think is the day. I still think I am going to the INDY 500 either way, I am not missing the 500 even if the zombies are out.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    .gov is saying a firecracker startled them and the dropped dead... not sure if that goes for the fish too... that could be inconvenient...

Top Bottom