• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    You may get your chance sooner than later. As these types are crossing our border by the thousands.

Coming soon to a town near you compliments of the central state which is holding the border wide open for scum like this.

Keep your arms at the ready.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Wish they would! I haven't been in a good ole shoot out since I left the army! I'm getting rusty!

The sad reality is, police/cbp/feds will be the ones arresting or shooting you if you attempt to defend this nation from hostile invaders.

If folks would grow up and realize agents of the state are just as guilty and criminal for allowing the invasion as the invaders are, we might actually start fixing the problem. And that starts by making sure no one has the balls to attempt to stop folks defending the border from the invasion.

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    The sad reality is, police/cbp/feds will be the ones arresting or shooting you if you attempt to defend this nation from hostile invaders.

If folks would grow up and realize agents of the state are just as guilty and criminal for allowing the invasion as the invaders are, we might actually start fixing the problem. And that starts by making sure no one has the balls to attempt to stop folks defending the border from the invasion.
    I believe it will depend on location, most the county LEOs here, I know, feel the same as us. Now the city of portage pricks love the opportunity to be the gastopo, thats why I left there. All you blue states will be like escape from LA the movie.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I believe it will depend on location, most the county LEOs here, I know and feel the same as us. Now the city of portage pricks love the opportunity to be the gastopo, thats why I left there. All you blue states will be like escape from LA the movie.

I'm more of the opinion the good cops saw what 2020 was like and found another line of employment. There's no being the 1 good man in an ocean of ****.

As it stands, law enforcement exists to serve the will of the politicians and media. I'm pretty sure most folks see it at this point. Law enforcement exists to defend criminals from the consequences of their actions, and that's about it. If you call the cops because someone was breaking in and happened to spring a few leaks, you go to prison rather than the criminal.

Likewise with the border.

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    I'm more of the opinion the good cops saw what 2020 was like and found another line of employment. There's no being the 1 good man in an ocean of ****.

As it stands, law enforcement exists to serve the will of the politicians and media. I'm pretty sure most folks see it at this point. Law enforcement exists to defend criminals from the consequences of their actions, and that's about it. If you call the cops because someone was breaking in and happened to spring a few leaks, you go to prison rather than the criminal.

Likewise with the border.
    If it hits the fan and chaos erupts, they still wear a uniform, that means they need to be the target!

Top Bottom