• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    I've dealt with enough people of questionable immigration status to say that there are a good many that are better people than a whole lot of wastes of oxygen who had the good fortune to slither into this world on US soil.
    This is a country of immigrants and I have zero problem with legal and vetted immigrants looking for a better life. That is exactly what I hope I would do in their shoes.

My problem is with an uncontrolled flood of humanity taking advantage of our asylum laws. It's impossible to have generous government benefits and open borders. The number of illegal immigrants is so high that new arrivals can't be assimilated into our society, can't be set on a path to succeed and the result is enclaves of disappointed people who have no idea how to access the success that is possible in the United States.
    Control the borders, fix the broken system, and then allow for immigration in a manner that benefits both the immigrant and American society.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They are not immigrants, that is an oxymoron.
    Lets make sure we understand you.

Are you saying a foreign born person who petitions the US for a Visa, arrives legally, then goes through the long and expensive legal process to become a naturalized US citizen is not a legal immigrant? (even at any point during that process) Then what are they? Because the dictionary says otherwise:

immigrant, noun
    im·mi·grant ˈi-mə-grənt
    : one that immigrates: such as
    a
    : a person who comes to a country to take up permanent residence

If I'm not understanding, please correct me.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Is "unlawfully present" the latest term for illegal aliens now? It went from illegal alien to undocumented immigrant and now to unlawfully present (country of origin) citizen. :rolleyes:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Lets make sure we understand you.

Are you saying a foreign born person who petitions the US for a Visa, arrives legally, then goes through the long and expensive legal process to become a naturalized US citizen is not a legal immigrant? (even at any point during that process) Then what are they? Because the dictionary says otherwise:

If I'm not understanding, please correct me.
    Just so we are all aware. The dictionary has changed definitions of words arbitrarily to meet their social agenda. Not taking a side here, just saying the dictionary is no longer an authoritative source.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

****cago is racing to the bottom. Hoodrats, illegal aliens...wonder what the next stage of the race to the bottom is.

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    If by that you mean Latinos I would geuss 4. I haven’t ask there immigration status.
    What I do know is they spend money with my company.
    You just nailed it on the head. I think latinos (mexicans) are more conservative. The other illegals are the ones who have the issues. The one's i know most are african.

Top Bottom