• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Kudos to the judge in this case. Set bail very high and declared him a flight risk noting the reasons in the qoute from the article.

“I’ve seen individuals go into ICE custody, go through the deportation or removal process where they have been ordered to be removed …. and that the feds have deported or removed those individuals with the Harris County criminal charges still pending,” the judge said.

“And it puts us in the position where those charges would never be answered.”

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Kudos to the judge in this case. Set bail very high and declared him a flight risk noting the reasons in the qoute from the article.

“I’ve seen individuals go into ICE custody, go through the deportation or removal process where they have been ordered to be removed …. and that the feds have deported or removed those individuals with the Harris County criminal charges still pending,” the judge said.

“And it puts us in the position where those charges would never be answered.”
    NYpost is afraid to even call it rape. They stripper her from the waist down(per the article) and tied her up...then according to the article assaulted her for 2 hours. The least they should have said was sexually assaulted, but it clearly meet every definition of rape. Even as they report the story they are throwing cover.
    I would wager more than two illegal's where under that bridge as well.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    What could possibly go wrong?
    Why do officers in that city leave so fast? Maybe worst management doing nothing but creating vacancies? Dump the management! They are not managing! I'm sure crime hasn't stopped there yet! Hire some real Police Dept Management, starting with a new Chief and Deputy Chief.
    State Govt chooses to hire recent importers citizens, good luck on that. Hope they know foreign languages, like English!
    Sad times we live in.

Top Bottom