• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    The 1st article is written to inflame and appears to have some very bad information

This Time ?Trayvon? is a 19-Year-Old Black Woman Shot In the Back of the Head : Political Blind Spot

The 2nd and 3rd articles seems to have a few more facts, BAC was .218 and she had marijauna in her system, she was hammered :poop:

Renisha McBride Shooting: Homeowner's Legal Case Could Hinge On One Word

Renisha McBride Update: Teen had .218 blood alcohol content when she was shot to death by Mich. homeowner - CBS News

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    ...only this time I'm not so sure the white guy was justified.

(based on what I've had time to read so far).

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Unfortunate, but in the Detroit area, anything can happen, of course the victims family said if she sobered up she could be somebody (QUOTE) below:

McBride's parents are left to wonder what could have been.
    Simmons said his daughter, a 2012 Southfield High School graduate who loved cheerleading and soccer, was going back to school and had dreams of becoming a nurse, or possibly pursuing a career in the automotive field.

Of course Booze and Jazz Grass, leads to pursuing charges in the automotive field too, and seeing a nurse after you wreck your car, lucky no one else was killed.

Whats Reverand Al saying about this case....................?

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    She would have to be acting like a bloodthirsty zombie to justify shooting through the locked door (thank Joe Biden, for giving this guy advice), and even then I'd just close the door. So shooter is in a heap of trouble IMHO. The girl's actions seem to indicate she was highly intoxicated and may have been suffering from head trauma, which could make for some crazy behavior for sure though. Leave it to the courts. But I suspect she is also a victim of Detroit violence, and its impact on the psyche of all.

Whitsettd8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Floyd Co
    Looks like she's the victim of a person living in fear their entire life in a lovely city like Detroit.
    Ha the defendant made any statement in regards to why he shot her I didn't really see anything in any of the articles.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Looks like she's the victim of a person living in fear their entire life in a lovely city like Detroit.
    Ha the defendant made any statement in regards to why he shot her I didn't really see anything in any of the articles.

One stated that he had said the shotgun accidentally went off.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I would have to guess if she thought it was a family members home, she may of been trying to open the door possibly with enough force he went to investigate which leads to the events. Either way the race card should be locked in storage and never mentioned again. By now though the media has already decided this case and will be throwing the card out majority of the time when describing the trial.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would have to guess if she thought it was a family members home, she may of been trying to open the door possibly with enough force he went to investigate which leads to the events. Either way the race card should be locked in storage and never mentioned again. By now though the media has already decided this case and will be throwing the card out majority of the time when describing the trial.

Sad but true.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    One stated that he had said the shotgun accidentally went off.

It's pretty hard to claim "self-defense" and "accident" at the same time.

I read the articles. There may be more to the story, but based upon what I have read so far, I don't see enough to justify the shooting.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    It's pretty hard to claim "self-defense" and "accident" at the same time.

I read the articles. There may be more to the story, but based upon what I have read so far, I don't see enough to justify the shooting.

The homeowner who allegedly shot McBride has not been identified, except as a 54-year-old male. According to the Detroit Free Press, the man told police he thought McBride was trying to break into his home, and that his shotgun fired accidentally.

Just quoting the article. I agree, it was either accidental or it was self-defense. Seems sketchy to me, that's for sure. I would use Joe Biden as my defense.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    There was also no evidence of forced entry and he shot through a closed, locked door....apparently having opened the inner door. Is knocking, banging or trying a door knob "breaking in"?

Now...under Michigan law? I don't know, but I would certainly not take a life under the circumstances as reported.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    There was also no evidence of forced entry and he shot through a closed, locked door....apparently having opened the inner door. Is knocking, banging or trying a door knob "breaking in"?

Now...under Michigan law? I don't know, but I would certainly not take a life under the circumstances as reported.

Yup, I think he is in a world of hurt. But dangit the VP said to do it, so it has to be legal right?

David D

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2013
    New Albany area
    Yup, I think he is in a world of hurt. But dangit the VP said to do it, so it has to be legal right?

Apparently you don't understand the way our current government works. If Obama says it, then it automatically becomes the law of the land (until he chooses to change it). This supreme authority does not trickle down to the vice president.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    "I was going to go back to School
    Until I got high

I was gonna be a nurse one day
    But then I got High

Now I gotta big ol' hole in my head
    And I know why..

Hey Hey.....

Because I got high,
    Because I got high,
    Because I got High..."

[video=youtube;h8tq0sR4WBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8tq0sR4WBc[/video]

Any death is tragic and in following the age old American tradition of trying to bring humor to a very tough situation for all parties involved, I now present to you Bert and Ernie covering Afroman's classic anthem on the dangers of illicit drug use....

I added the verse on above in keeping with the Bluegrass tradition of turning tragedy into song...

No offense intended...If The POTUS can take a "selfie" at a funeral and have 90% of the media and 10 % of INGO defending him then I figured I could get away with this.....

MiNDRiVE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm probably going to catch a lot of **** for this but what's wrong with not going near the door and calling police to let them deal with it? If she comes through the door then that's a different story.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If Detroit had a police department, they might have picked her up one of the two times they were called after she wrecked the car and before she got shot.
    How many times have people called 911 and the police didn't show up for hours or days? I think the general idea in Detroit is, "You're on your own."

Top Bottom