• mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0dENltReP1U

Warning: Foul Language and racial slurs
    this is ridiculous, cannot believe this is happening in our world. absolutely crazy
    Description: Approximately 9 days ago in Baltimore, Maryland an adult male standing on a sidewalk was surrounded by a group of young adult males and females. One guy in a grey beenie starts creeping up to the victim on his right then two guys with white shirts are right next to him on the left. The taller one, Aaron Jacob Parsons reaches into the victim's front right pocket and grabs something before the guy could stop him.

Last edited:

xmanhockey7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    If I were him I'd be getting the f*** out of there. If they didn't want to let me I'd shoot my way out.

Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Here's a continuation of the video from across the street. It gets worse.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOTghBrLiYk&feature=watch_response[/ame]

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    First of all, it really is a shame he wasn't carrying and could have ridded the planet of some of worthless POS's that WILL continue to act this way. Secondly, people wonder why random people go on shooting sprees? This man is very likely psychologically damaged and now a lifelong racist. All due the actions of a few (few being used questionablely). I hope everyone that took part in this gets paid back via karma 10x. Jail alone would not be justice in my eyes.

Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    They're too busy making up stories to bother with crystal clear reality. This doesn't really help their rhetoric either.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Born and raised in Detroit, I witnesed that kind of **** going to school each day at age 10. Your right, Mr. Glock would have met Mr. & Ms. Gangsta.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    For as much race baiting that the media plays up, looking here, we can be just as bad. A crime was committed by people that check two different boxes during a census. But because of that, race is needlessly injected into the thread. If you keep think that way (ie playing the "victim"), we'll never get over the like of people that will always want us to see a difference between one another.

The only thing that I make note from the vid, is that one is a scumbag, and the other should have been able to protect himself.

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    I don't think anyone is baiting here. Not intentionally anyway.

I see a country that has never been more divided, though. No one is just an American anymore. Everyone has a hyphen. Everyone is categorized. Americans who happen to be black are now African-American. Americans who have a Latino heritage are Hispanic-Americans. We have "protected classes" of people, instead of equal protection under the law. We have the most divisive administration, and most divisive mindset as a country, that we've ever had. Political correctness and diversity are destroying the great Melting Pot. Instead of trying to bring us together as a country, there are those who wish to divide and conquer.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I don't think anyone is baiting here. Not intentionally anyway.

I see a country that has never been more divided, though. No one is just an American anymore. Everyone has a hyphen. Everyone is categorized. Americans who happen to be black are now African-American. Americans who have a Latino heritage are Hispanic-Americans. We have "protected classes" of people, instead of equal protection under the law. We have the most divisive administration, and most divisive mindset as a country, that we've ever had. Political correctness and diversity are destroying the great Melting Pot. Instead of trying to bring us together as a country, there are those who wish to divide and conquer.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all... The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic... There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

I was born in England but consider myself an American of English descent ;)

I'm not British-American or Anglo-American.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I was born in England but consider myself an American of English descent ;)

I'm not British-American or Anglo-American.

I have a friend from Russia and he isn't a Russian-American. I really hate that we aren't just Human Americans, It is a way to separate us to keep us from seeing what is truly happening. Slight of hand tricks at work on 350 Million at once.

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    So what do you all think was going on the in the victim's mind? Did he (1) just freeze, (2) "zone out" in disbelief or denial that this was really happening to him, (3) figure if he resisted, he'd get a worse beating or (4) something else?

From what I can see in the vids, it looks like No. 2, above. The human mind can be very irrational at times. "Maybe if I ignore this, it'll stop on its own" kind of thing.

I'm interested in opinions on this.

Top Bottom