• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    So I go to the lunchroom and I see this, let's say, a person not from this country. Took everything I had to not drag him outside for his show of disrespect on a day such as Sept 11 . What would you have done INGO?
    photo_zpsbc1037e8.jpg

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I say help the man, he wants to suffer for his deity, even to the point that he feels compelled to advertize it on his back.

The constitutional right to free speech is given to legal, law abiding citizens of the United States of America. This does not include every America hating foreign mooch that finds a way to drag his sorry butt out of the open sewer of suffering his own leaders have instituted. The Constitution does not give him permission make our country just like theirs.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Poor taste is not a crime.

...and freedom of expression is only present if it applies to unpopular and infuriating viewpoints.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I say help the man, he wants to suffer for his deity, even to the point that he feels compelled to advertize it on his back.

The constitutional right to free speech is given to legal, law abiding citizens of the United States of America. This does not include every America hating foreign mooch that finds a way to drag his sorry butt out of the open sewer of suffering his own leaders have instituted. The Constitution does not give him permission make our country just like theirs.

Better said than my post.
    Not saying I would kick his a$$ and not saying I would not. I would use my constitutional rights to free speech to express my deep displeasure. The rest would be up to him. Most of my dealings with folks such as him are usually volatile as it is in their nature to be that way.....for the most part.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Tolerance of this kind of garbage is what has put us where we are now. There will come a day, if it's not too late already, when we will have to rid this country of these people, and I'm sure there will still be people " respecting their right" to whatever anti American bull**** is being spewed.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

With American citizens dying while fighting for ISIS, how do you know he's not an American citizen?

Top Bottom