• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Ive never been around anyone on meth, but is that really what it looks like? Or is there more a chance that shes just a really hyper person?

That is exactly what they're like while tweaking. Same look, same talk, same beanpole physique.

Looking at her physical progression, she hasn't been at it too long. If she keeps at it for another month, she'll look 20 years Hag-lier.

Soon she could be as HOT as this beauty.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ive never been around anyone on meth, but is that really what it looks like? Or is there more a chance that shes just a really hyper person?

Meth (used to called Crank) has been around for a long time. Several people I grew up with went on the biker lifestyle path and this drug was one of the by-products of said life style. It totally wrecked everyone of them. Those not dead or in jail were never the same after running all that poison through their body's. I have a cousin that is recovering (???) from it but he is a complete loon now. Brain function is way off, teeth are rotted away and it put 20 years on him in a matter of 1 year.
    Choices. The woman in the video is tweaked out to the max. The OP is just showing those among us that have not seen this what it is about.
    To walk over there and attempt to help would only get you sucked up into her madness.
    To those who think it is possible to help....good on you but that would be a rough road.
    Personal experience that I will never ever repeat.

Marine1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Terre Haute
    She needs a goat LOL it is a sad thing to see people waste there lives on drugs.Carry always and be safe hopefully she stays in her own little world.

Top Bottom