• ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Hoarder houses.
    Crazy pet people who can't keep up with litter boxes or dog poo.

My all time worst was a house that had a dead mouse on the window sill next to a persons bed.

Bathroom was so disgusting you would be better off taking a shower with the liquid out of a porta potty.

6 months later the mouse was still there as was the mess.

Eww to say the least.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Limburger cheese. My grandpa ate it all the time when he was still alive. I tired it once and wow... never again. I had to shave my mustache off because some got in there and I couldn't wash out the smell.
    I laughed out loud. That sounds like some kind of college prank. “ Hey let’s get Mark to try some Limburger cheese! It’ll get in his mustache and he’ll never get the smell out! “

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Genital herpes in a razor-naive individual

giphy.webp

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    In my younger days I used to like to bake a beef tongue once in awhile. Slice it down thin and make a sammich slathered with mustard. Lots of Fridays I'd grab a big can of Foster's lager and some braunschwieger. I can't do either one anymore.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    My Dad got me started on Braunschweiger and onion sammiches early. Love them still. Also like pickled herring, my Swede heritage showing up.

Remember we were all loaded in the car when we were kids going somewhere, Dad had a mouthful of Limburger. Mom made all of us get out and check our shoes, though we had stepped in poo. Dad just sat there and laughed with tears running down his face.

Don

Last edited:

SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    My Dad got me started on Braunschweiger snd onion sammiches early. Love them still. Also like pickled herring, my Swede heritage showing up.

Remember we were all loaded in the car when we were kids going somewhere, Dad had a mouthful of Limburger. Mom made all of us get out and check our shoes, though we had stepped in poo. Dad just sat there and laughed with tears running down his face.

Don
    Yes I like Braunschweiger and onion sammies also, very good on small party rye. Many years ago at Xmas time my Grandmother would get a box of salted Herring from city mkt in Indy and pickle them with lots of onions, still love it today.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom