They are watching. ...perhaps INGO classifieds are next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They are already watching this sight. No :tinfoil: here as I am sure a site this size draws a lot of attention.

And have been for a long time.....I pretty much guarantee this site is monitored by the Feds, Crazy Moms and a dozen other groups...
    I do think perhaps we need a more agressive emoji.

Smile and wave at our "visitors". :wavey:

No. That's not quite what I had in mind.

smiley-says-kiss-my-ass.gif

Now that's really close. In fact I'm lol. But I still think nothing says "**** you" straight up like a middle finger.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    There is a user on INGO who printed out posts from here to be used in the criminal prosecution of an INGO member. He gleefully posts here as if he were one of us. When I name this individual I am censored.

Those wishing details may e-mail me.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Let's follow the conversation. Part of reading comprehension is taking things in CONTEXT. Context is a big word so let me explain. It means you should look at the entirety of what was written so you can understand the intent of what was written.

Seeing as majority got my post here it is in my words broken down barney style. By saying the race to 50 is on means these mothers will join and race to 50 so they can try to get someone in trouble when we all know those of us here follow the law.

case closed please resume your normal conversation.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Seeing as majority got my post here it is in my words broken down barney style. By saying the race to 50 is on means these mothers will join and race to 50 so they can try to get someone in trouble when we all know those of us here follow the law.

case close please resume your normal conversation.
    Holy crap! That's exactly how I interpreted your statement! I AM better at reading comprehension than whats-his-name. Thank God, I'll sleep much better tonight.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There is a user on INGO who printed out posts from here to be used in the criminal prosecution of an INGO member. He gleefully posts here as if he were one of us. When I name this individual I am censored.

Those wishing details may e-mail me.

You have to understand why this is. I know you have reason. Please keep this in a private setting.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

case closed please resume your normal conversation.

I think I understood it better before you explained it. :):

:stickpoke:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Let's follow the conversation. Part of reading comprehension is taking things in CONTEXT. Context is a big word so let me explain. It means you should look at the entirety of what was written so you can understand the intent of what was written.

Let me see if I am following you correctly.

In your sig line there is a quote from Sylvain which says, "I'm more interested in men...." Before I make a conclusion about what Sylvain was saying, I should probably find out the context of what he wrote?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

In your sig line there is a quote from Sylvain which says, "I'm more interested in men...." Before I make a conclusion about what Sylvain was saying, I should probably find out the context of what he wrote?

But Sylvain is French...They can say things like that and not be misinterpreted....:)

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville

Absolutely. Knowing me, I probably just made that quote up to give Sylvain a hard time.

Top Bottom