They are watching. ...perhaps INGO classifieds are next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What makes you think they're visitors and not long-time members who contribute regularly?

:cowbell:

They are long time contributing members. That anyone thinks other wise :dunno:

Feds like guns to. They own/shoot them. Just be cool and no trouble.

Why do you think we don't want anarchy in here.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It's one thing for Feds to be here, it's more the anti gun groups now funding the research then forcing the feds hands into doing something they previously didn't do

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It's one thing for Feds to be here, it's more the anti gun groups now funding the research then forcing the feds hands into doing something they previously didn't do

I just had a dbl bacon cheeseburger with onion rings at Stookeys because we were headed up to this old farm to pick up our pig!

I typed that earlier response to you while sitting on the toilet there bemoaning the jalapeños in last night's Pico DE Gallo.

Hmm maybe that's too much information but I wanted you to know that I was thinking of you when I was eating that cheeseburger. ..

Although I wasn't exactly eating the cheeseburger at precisely the same moment. ....

What does that all mean?

Oh well....

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I just had a dbl bacon cheeseburger with onion rings at Stookeys because we were headed up to this old farm to pick up our pig!

I typed that earlier response to you while sitting on the toilet there bemoaning the jalapeños in last night's Pico DE Gallo.

Hmm maybe that's too much information but I wanted you to know that I was thinking of you when I was eating that cheeseburger. ..

Although I wasn't exactly eating the cheeseburger at precisely the same moment. ....

What does that all mean?

Oh well....

:n00b: I think it means you just revealed yourself as one of them, or as something anyway. What, I'm not sure.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE

What does that all mean?

Oh well....

Man, I'm really hungry now. We need a cheeseburger section...

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

What does that all mean?

Oh well....

Um, I think that means you need to have the doctor re-look at your meds...

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem

What does that all mean?

Oh well....

Does the Pope know about this??? Oh, wait... that's the other guy... (grin)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Does the Pope know about this??? Oh, wait... that's the other guy... (grin)

Yeah, we don't have a Pope, thank God! Just bishops AND my bishop is a huge Carolina fan so if you want some extra money, bet the Panthers. They have the big guy in their corner.

Yeah my bishop is slightly rotund.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    1. Just because he made a valid point with only 5 words means that it's not a quality post?
    2. Who cares?
    3. In this instance, "The race to 50 is on" is not a quality post.
    Did you miss the part where the member in question has over 1700 posts and 1775usmarine was making a joke?

Top Bottom