• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    If someone's smoking crack in their own home, how is that affecting your rights?

Because knuckle head, it doesnt stay in there home.(you should know that)

THey are out begging on the street, stealing my truck, asking the county trusty to pay there elec bill because they used all there money on da' crack.

Just kidding with the knuckle head jab, I do like you.:D

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

THey are out begging on the street, stealing my truck, asking the county trusty to pay there elec bill because they used all there money on da' crack.

and that brings up another good point. social services are BAD!!! if we were truely a FREE society with minimal government intervention, then there would be no welfare for them to fall back on.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Come on we all know human nature. There has to be consequences for doing bad things from stealing cookies before dinner, to shooting SE for his pot.:)

At this point in time I'm wishing I had some pot so when I did get shot I could die somewhat happy. :):

No, we're just going to have to agree to disagree here because I'm all for full personal freedom, and apparently many of you not. I guess we'll just never see eye to eye on this.

Oh, and for the record, I'm all about the natural plants. I've tried coke, meth, and LSD once. Had no desire to do it ever again after those one times. Sometime before I die, I will try peyote. But hopefully it'll be a free Country when I do.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North

When they are begging on the street, ignore them or punch them out if they are harassing you. Stealing your truck is a crime, prosecute them for it. The county trusty can say "no, pay up, or get out."

I believe more people would smoke marijuana if it were legal, but I don't think we would have a lot more crack heads if crack was legal. Your truck is already at risk of being stolen, and it's already illegal, can't you see that?

and that brings up another good point. social services are BAD!!! if we were truely a FREE society with minimal government intervention, then there would be no welfare for them to fall back on.

Exactly, when they run out of money they are either going to stop smoking crack or they are going to do something illegal to obtain money for crack. If they are attacking you, defend yourself, if they are stealing your property then stop them and call the cops. We don't need the government to ban crack or any other drugs, we just need them to enforce the most basic set of rules. Don't kill, don't rape, don't steal.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

It's all good. :D No one is ever in 100% agreement with anyone. Ever. :) Oh, and many crackheads aren't the stealing type. They'd more rather, uh, give their dealer what they want, to get their fix.

I still believe that if we could go back to the sense of Community that my parents once knew, things like this wouldn't be an issue. However, people will always do bad things like stealing your truck. Whether it's for drugs or for a thrill ride, it's gonna happen. That's why you punish criminals. Not give them 3 square meals a day, cable tv, and an easy ride through jail.

I have no problem with those that really need it getting Food stamps, or medicaid. But we should make those people have weekly drug tests for drugs, alcohol, tobacco, etc. If you can afford that stuff, you can afford medical care and food.

I'd rather see private citizens/organizations take care of this part, but unless we hit the reset button, welfare isn't going anywhere.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    At this point in time I'm wishing I had some pot so when I did get shot I could die somewhat happy. :):

No, we're just going to have to agree to disagree here because I'm all for full personal freedom, and apparently many of you not. I guess we'll just never see eye to eye on this.

Oh, and for the record, I'm all about the natural plants. I've tried coke, meth, and LSD once. Had no desire to do it ever again after those one times. Sometime before I die, I will try peyote. But hopefully it'll be a free Country when I do.

Hopefully you have a space shuttle and dome ready to begin your own free country on the moon. The United States is too big with too many different types of people living in it for it ever to be free again. We watered it down with other countries obedient cultures.

Is there room on your shuttle for a few more? I know some people foaming at the mouth for real freedom.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Hopefully you have a space shuttle and dome ready to begin your own free country on the moon. The United States is too big with too many different types of people living in it for it ever to be free again. We watered it down with other countries obedient cultures.

Is there room on your shuttle for a few more? I know some people foaming at the mouth for real freedom.

yep, i agree. but i wont stop trying.

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    My take on this is just one more use of the technology developed in the "War on Terror", which was fabricated to begin with, applying it to the "War on drugs", so that it can eventually be integrated into the war on freedom.
    The war in Iraq and Afghanistan is a dress rehersal for the war on the American citizenrey. I don't believe every regular over there has this on their mind, but those in charge do. I mean, the whole Al qaida thing is too much like COBRA from G.I Joe to even be taken seriously.:):

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I have no problem with those that really need it getting Food stamps, or medicaid. But we should make those people have weekly drug tests for drugs, alcohol, tobacco, etc. If you can afford that stuff, you can afford medical care and food.

I'd rather see private citizens/organizations take care of this part, but unless we hit the reset button, welfare isn't going anywhere.

I would love to see this happen. I think the same thing should go for unemployment. I know WAY too many people who take advantage of umemployment.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I would love to see this happen. I think the same thing should go for unemployment. I know WAY too many people who take advantage of umemployment.

If you would really love to see this happen, it should be only the most rare Republican or Democrat for whom you vote/campaign/etc. in the future, and then only after very serious and careful consideration.

Neither party will ever dismantle the welfare state, planks or promises to the contrary notwithstanding.

varasha

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Indy East Side
    Alot has happened in this thread. There are plenty of personal opinions about drug use and where it leads, or if it should be legal or not. The important thing to focus on though is not if drugs are bad or good, but who decides or if anyone can truly even know.
    I believe (right now anyway, i often change my ideas) that that more freedoms we are allowed, good or bad, the better we become as individuals at making critical decisions.
    With that belief i feel that if you don't have the option to make bad decisions, you won't know how to make good ones. I also feel like while some choices are bad for some people, that doesn't make it bad for everyone.
    Our schools, and our government make it so easy to just coast thru live. We are quickly losing the most precious of our resources, our individuality. We are different, we walk different paths, and we strive for different dreams. Who am I, and who are you to decide what is right or wrong for anyone else to do?
    Don't get me wrong, laws are important, but i believe in order for a law to placed into effect it must meet a strict set of criteria.
    I couldn't hope to have all the answers, and deciding the criteria for a law to be "lawful" would take help from people around me, but in my mind it would go something like this: In order for a law to be places into effect it must: A- Be designed to stop people from doing things that effect other people (I.E. Must have a victim) B- Must be punishable in a way that rectifies the crime. (I.E. If you steal something, you have to pay to have it replaced, or work off the debt to the victim in some other way) and C- Laws must be written by those who will be held to them. (I.E. You can;t make laws for other people, this will definitely include federal and state lawmakers)

Wow, a kinda long post from me this time. I am wrong alot so please don't be offened by my wrongness..:) Oh BTW...i am not scared...i DO smoke the pot...(oddly enough with this rant though not right now..)

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Alot has happened in this thread. There are plenty of personal opinions about drug use and where it leads, or if it should be legal or not. The important thing to focus on though is not if drugs are bad or good, but who decides or if anyone can truly even know.
    I believe (right now anyway, i often change my ideas) that that more freedoms we are allowed, good or bad, the better we become as individuals at making critical decisions.
    With that belief i feel that if you don't have the option to make bad decisions, you won't know how to make good ones. I also feel like while some choices are bad for some people, that doesn't make it bad for everyone.
    Our schools, and our government make it so easy to just coast thru live. We are quickly losing the most precious of our resources, our individuality. We are different, we walk different paths, and we strive for different dreams. Who am I, and who are you to decide what is right or wrong for anyone else to do?
    Don't get me wrong, laws are important, but i believe in order for a law to placed into effect it must meet a strict set of criteria.
    I couldn't hope to have all the answers, and deciding the criteria for a law to be "lawful" would take help from people around me, but in my mind it would go something like this: In order for a law to be places into effect it must: A- Be designed to stop people from doing things that effect other people (I.E. Must have a victim) B- Must be punishable in a way that rectifies the crime. (I.E. If you steal something, you have to pay to have it replaced, or work off the debt to the victim in some other way) and C- Laws must be written by those who will be held to them. (I.E. You can;t make laws for other people, this will definitely include federal and state lawmakers)

Wow, a kinda long post from me this time. I am wrong alot so please don't be offened by my wrongness..:) Oh BTW...i am not scared...i DO smoke the pot...(oddly enough with this rant though not right now..)

Great post. I'd rep you, but I'm out. Anyone else up to hitting him for me?

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    1278891913994.jpg

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    You guys have to be bat poop crazy to think that drugs should be made legal to buy.

In the roofing business I have seen way to many people that use to just smoke pot who then move on to other drugs and completely lose all touch with reality in a few short years.

This argument is very similar to an antis arguement that violent video games breed murderous children.

Addictive behaviors are very individualized characteristics. Applying blanket restrictions on the entire populace based on a minorities behavior is simply ridiculous. Likewise, guns should not be banned simply based on the tendencies of a few crimminals. I think we all know that doesn't work. The crimminals will still find guns on the black market and the average citizen will either have to remain defenseless or brake the law in order to protect themselves. The same goes for drugs. Addicts will always be addicts, whether the drugs are legal or not.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    This argument is very similar to an antis arguement that violent video games breed murderous children.

Addictive behaviors are very individualized characteristics. Applying blanket restrictions on the entire populace based on a minorities behavior is simply ridiculous. Likewise, guns should not be banned simply based on the tendencies of a few crimminals. I think we all know that doesn't work. The crimminals will still find guns on the black market and the average citizen will either have to remain defenseless or brake the law in order to protect themselves. The same goes for drugs. Addicts will always be addicts, whether the drugs are legal or not.

How can you be addicted to something that is not available?

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    To me, it's really quite simple.

The government should not have the right to tell me what type of plants I can or can't grow on my own property. Furthermore, they should also not be able to tax my balls off when giving me "permission" to grow such plants. Trafficing is a whole other ball of wax. When it comes to my property.........shut up, stay off, and buy your own.

I mean, really......uncle sam is telling us that we can't grow a naturally occurring plant, and people are okay with that? WTF!!?!! It blows my mind how folks can just allow these things to happen. It shouldn't matter if you use drugs or not. It is 100% about personal freedoms that no man should have the right to take away from another. It is a truly sickening practice.:twocents:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom