• ...and so much more!
  • lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Except owning a gun is not illegal.

lets be honest, you smoke a lot of pot dont you?

I know some of you guys do but you are not honest or proud enough to say on a public forum that you do.

Perhaps, but I doubt it has anything to do with honesty or pride. It is simply unwise to announce that you do something illegal on a public forum, regardless of if it is essentially right or wrong. When the tide turns, I'm sure plenty will come forward and say "yeah I always smoked marijuana, even when it was illegal", until then, though, we can simply keep trying to get us to that point by swaying as many people as possible to see not only the economical and health benefits of legalizing marijuana, but to also see the FACT that we already have the right as a human being to do what we want to our own bodies. When many of us are willing to accept it and pressure our legislatures, then we can change the laws.

Preach loud, preach often.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I can't believe people think drugs should be legal. The government should do everything they can to get this crap outta our country. It's one of the things that's ruining everyone. And I don't believe in that glacoma (sp?) marijuana cure crap. Those geezers are just using it as an excuse to get high off from drugs. They should be arrested too.

Someone mentioned sugar and salt. They SHOULD do something about that! American's are the fattest slobs around now! Diabetes is thru the roof. Something should be done about it. Just like the tax on tanning. I cheered when this passed. Hopefully it reduces the amount of people getting skin cancer.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I can't believe people think drugs should be legal. The government should do everything they can to get this crap outta our country. It's one of the things that's ruining everyone. And I don't believe in that glacoma (sp?) marijuana cure crap. Those geezers are just using it as an excuse to get high off from drugs. They should be arrested too.

Someone mentioned sugar and salt. They SHOULD do something about that! American's are the fattest slobs around now! Diabetes is thru the roof. Something should be done about it. Just like the tax on tanning. I cheered when this passed. Hopefully it reduces the amount of people getting skin cancer.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Please, please tell me you are being sarcastic. I might have to cry if you aren't.

Funny post.

In the off chance that you are being serious. Maybe we should just be killed upon birth, to prevent any harm that may occur during our lives? Perhaps the government should look into this.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    :laugh::laugh::laugh: Please, please tell me you are being sarcastic. I might have to cry if you aren't.

Funny post.

In the off chance that you are being serious. Maybe we should just be killed upon birth, to prevent any harm that may occur during our lives? Perhaps the government should look into this.

I was being serious :dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Except owning a gun is not illegal.

lets be honest, you smoke a lot of pot dont you?

I know some of you guys do but you are not honest or proud enough to say on a public forum that you do.

No, I don't smoke it anymore. I've been clean a long time. But I used to. And if it were legal, I'd smoke it again. If I didn't have to worry about a DOT test and worry about repeated tests, yea, I'd probably smoke once in a while. But it's been years since i've smoked. If I did smoke it, I'd be honest and say I did.

Do you have a criminal record?

I do. I have 3 misdemeanors. But it's not the possession of pot charge that hurts me finding a job. If it were, the felons that work at most places I've applied wouldn't have a job.

Just as racism is part of human nature (we're all prejudice to some degree), the desire to have a good time is as well. Some people like to work on cars, some people like to drink. Some people like to go fishing, and some people like to smoke a joint. Even if you rid America of every drug out there, people would find or make something different, and probably more harmful.

And of all people, I can't believe you would say that the government should regulate or outlaw salt and sugar. Seriously, I can't believe someone like you would advocate more laws because people can't self-regulate themselves. That post right there is a cry for gun control, food control, freedom control, and life control all in one.

Man, I really hope you change your mind about that post.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I dont think responsible drug use is bad, or defines the person.

However, if it's against the law. then it's simple against the law.

If you want to smoke pot; Well take your rear to one of the local legal drug shops, and get the stuff which is almost like pot, but legal and enjoy.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009

How can you judge the effects of medicine on another persons body? The medical profession would love to conduct some joint research with you.

Are you going to tell this Vietnam veteran and lifelong Republican he can't have his medicine? What about the woman who was prescribed so many pain medications, because doctors said it was all they could do, and suffered renal failure as a result?

Or would prefer they are prescribed overvalued and highly addictive prescription pain medications. How will you guarantee these people don't wind up like Rush Limbaugh or Brett Farve; docotr shopping all over the U.S. and breaking the law in the process?

reason.tv - Videos > Medical Marijuana

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

WOW!! thats the same way that BO thinks!! That its govts. job to tell you how to pinch off a turd, and if you do it wrong then you get fined or jailed, then the rest of us have to pay for your kids to get a turd pinching education while your in jail watching Oprah and getting reacustomed to being a proper turd pincher of society, lol. Dont take this as an insult, but im seriously asking a real question...... Have you read the declaration of Independence and the Constitution? Even if you have, then I encourage you to read it again. Its not govts job to do half the things they do, but they have unlawfully TAKEN the power away from the people. If our founders knew that one day the government would actualy tell people that they couldnt smoke on a public street, or carry a gun into washington D.C., or smoke marijuanna, or freely travel, or be forced to pay federal income taxes, or have a federal reserve (that is a private bank, not the govt), they would have commited suicide and said ***k it!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If our founders knew that one day the government would actualy tell people that they couldnt smoke on a public street, or carry a gun into washington D.C., or smoke marijuanna, or freely travel, or be forced to pay federal income taxes, or have a federal reserve (that is a private bank, not the govt), they would have commited suicide and said ***k it!!

Actually.... I think they would have looked at the Constitution and added a right to keep and bear arms for all people in defense of such tyranny.

Oh, crap. My bad. :facepalm:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Actually.... I think they would have looked at the Constitution and added a right to keep and bear arms for all people in defense of such tyranny.

Oh, crap. My bad. :facepalm:

yeah, they would have had to add so many things SPECIFICLY because people now days are too retarded to know what freedom and LIMITED government means. that they would have not finished carving all the letters for the printing press until 10 years later.

it shocks and saddens me that people are so vocal on here about protecting freedom and the right to bear arms, but then they say they support un-constitutional laws such as drug laws and smoking bans, obama care, food laws, storm trooper police, etc. i have come to the realization that people only want to preserve the freedoms that bennefit them personaly in regards to their intrest. screw thy neighbor.

im ashamed and so should a lot of people be too! This isnt American thinking people! I dont even smoke, drink, use drugs, or speed(mostly). but i still will stand up to fight whats un-just against my fellow American!

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    yeah, they would have had to add so many things SPECIFICLY because people now days are too retarded to know what freedom and LIMITED government means. that they would have not finished carving all the letters for the printing press until 10 years later.

it shocks and saddens me that people are so vocal on here about protecting freedom and the right to bear arms, but then they say they support un-constitutional laws such as drug laws and smoking bans, obama care, food laws, storm trooper police, etc. i have come to the realization that people only want to preserve the freedoms that bennefit them personaly in regards to their intrest. screw thy neighbor.

im ashamed and so should a lot of people be too! This isnt American thinking people! I dont even smoke, drink, use drugs, or speed(mostly). but i still will stand up to fight whats un-just against my fellow American!

It shocks and saddens me that you hold us who disagree with you on this one issue with such contempt. It is also a shame that you spread it to other issues that I believe we agree upon. I'm sorry you feel that it is unjust and unAmerican that you can't go out and legally purchase and use heroin.

It is probably unjust and unAmerican that you can't go out in a Porsche and go whatever the heck speed you want on the freeway, too, or get drunk and drive a plane.

There is a balance of freedom and order. I don't think a free-for-all orgy among drug addicts is a good thing. There are some things that are flat wrong and pose a threat to the liberty of others. I've been in a 11 year battle with a family member that is an addict, and the damage done to herself and our family, as well as other victims of her behavior, is immeasurable. If you are deprived of your right to screw yourself up with this stuff, I am sorry. (Actually, I'm really not.)

I'll be sure to check with you to see if any other thoughts I have are American or not. :patriot:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    And of all people, I can't believe you would say that the government should regulate or outlaw salt and sugar. Seriously, I can't believe someone like you would advocate more laws because people can't self-regulate themselves. That post right there is a cry for gun control, food control, freedom control, and life control all in one.

Man, I really hope you change your mind about that post.

I'm not for gun control at all. I'm not for the government telling me what to do at all. But I do think all drugs should be illegal. Make pot legal thru a prescription? That's just another way to KEEP it in this country. We have the ability to do open heart surgery. Operate on someone's brain. Perform organ transplants. You can't tell me we can't find a way to make a medicine to help bones, joints and all that. There's a way to do it. Just get the drugs out of here.

And I never said the government should outlaw sugar and salt. I do think something should be done. People are literally eating themselves to death. You can't tell me you don't think something should be done about this. Have you ever seen a young kid that was too fat to ride a bike? I have. I've seen another young boy that had diabetes, actually had to have a foot amputated. Yes, I think something should be done. I will not change my mind about my post. Call me what you want, have at it, please. But I know I'm right. Something should be done.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    It shocks and saddens me that you hold us who disagree with you on this one issue with such contempt. It is also a shame that you spread it to other issues that I believe we agree upon. I'm sorry you feel that it is unjust and unAmerican that you can't go out and legally purchase and use heroin.

It is probably unjust and unAmerican that you can't go out in a Porsche and go whatever the heck speed you want on the freeway, too, or get drunk and drive a plane.

There is a balance of freedom and order. I don't think a free-for-all orgy among drug addicts is a good thing. There are some things that are flat wrong and pose a threat to the liberty of others. I've been in a 11 year battle with a family member that is an addict, and the damage done to herself and our family, as well as other victims of her behavior, is immeasurable. If you are deprived of your right to screw yourself up with this stuff, I am sorry. (Actually, I'm really not.)

I'll be sure to check with you to see if any other thoughts I have are American or not. :patriot:

sorry you dont get it. you dont get to pick and choose freedoms. you either have it, or you dont. you do wrong, you get punished. you do right, you get rewarded. why does everyone think that if drugs are legalised then it will be across the board drug abuse acceptance? if you are a drug abuser then there are consequences, not only on yourself by yourself, but from authority also.

a person (a family member) that abuses drugs and is causing family problems, then you can either offer them help and if they dont accept it then let them be, its their life. you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink. If your family is screwed up from a family member who uses drugs then your the one who keeps subjecting yourselves to it. I would'nt have anything to do with them! TRUST ME I'VE BEEN THERE and I wasnt gonna be hurt anymore by someone elses bad choices.

Also i didnt advocate reckless driving. i DO believe in and obey laws even if i dont agree with them.

If you get drunk, use drugs, and try to fly a plane or get into a car, then you go to jail, SIMPLE!!! Some laws are neccessary.

WHERE CAN YOU GO TO THE WOODS HERE AND FIND HEROIN GROWING WILD??? Theres obviously certain controlled substances that should remain controlled.

my opinions, interpritations, and recomendations are just that. feel free to disagree and agree as you want. i will voice my beliefs and you can voice yours.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    And I never said the government should outlaw sugar and salt. I do think something should be done. People are literally eating themselves to death. You can't tell me you don't think something should be done about this. Have you ever seen a young kid that was too fat to ride a bike? I have. I've seen another young boy that had diabetes, actually had to have a foot amputated. Yes, I think something should be done. I will not change my mind about my post. Call me what you want, have at it, please. But I know I'm right. Something should be done.

I dont give a flying duck if retarded morbidly fat people and their retarded fat kids kill themselves. i have enough to worry about right here. and the govt needs to worry about 40 million illegal invaders before they even think about making tubby run afew laps. you want to solve fatness? then tell people to stop shoving so much damn food in their mouths! its called moderation!!! even says it in the bible that its a sin to be a fat ass! If you wanna be a fat ass, then more power to you!! eat away!!! its your life and thats cool. but im not gonna pay a billion dollars so the govt can appoint a special committee to do billions of dollars worth of research to tell you the same thing im about to tell you for free, and here it is:

Are you tired of being fat? then take the twinkee out of your damn mouth and go run! run until you puke then run some more. the only thing I want going in your damn mouth is water, now run some more. now puke, and run some more. now eat a fruit bar, and drink, and run some more. no more all you can eat buffets and a diet coke for you! keep that up the rest of your life. there you go. free. flame on

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Sorry you cant pick and choose what drugs are legal.

Thats the way it is now and you dont want it like that.

ive said before that man made substances i dont believe should be outright legalized. but natural substances sure. if you add rat poison or jet fuel to your weed then X, illegal. wait they already add that to cigaretts and they are legal and kill more people than drugs???? i thought they cared about us???? oh, thats right, they can tax cigaretts. nevermind.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    ... But I do think all drugs should be illegal. ...(snip)...You can't tell me we can't find a way to make a medicine to help bones, joints and all that. There's a way to do it. Just get the drugs out of here.

I'm confused.:scratch: You want to substitute one drug for another?

So, you would rather have a lab created controlled substance be used by people, but not one that can be GROWN (Cannabis)???

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009

Wow. I don't ever want to see you rap me for a post ever again.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I'm confused.:scratch: You want to substitute one drug for another?

So, you would rather have a lab created controlled substance be used by people, but not one that can be GROWN (Cannabis)???

yes, pot makes your breath stink. Once again your drug use is interfering with my personal life.

Top Bottom